Safe work boats made of HDPE with various sizes.
Basic data of the HDPE Werk Boten
- Seller:Kriesels Shipbroker BV
- Model:Werk Boten
- Ship's name:HDPE WERKBOTEN
- Category:Professional ship(s)
- Year of construction:2022
- Length:19.69 feet
- Width:7.71 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Workboats must be safe and indestructible.
They must be 100% reliable in all kinds of harsh conditions, arctic or tropical.
Whether you are maneuvering in shallow waters or turbulent seas.
Whether you are piloting, diving, patrolling or surveying.
You need to do your job and do it to the best of your ability.
That's why they developed and designed the RBB.
The indestructible HDPE boat is available in five sizes.
Choose what suits you: open center console or cabin and diesel outboard or inboard water jet propulsion, etc. …
Why we only work with HDPE?
- Because it is lightweight and environmentally friendly (100% recyclable).
- Because it is maintenance free.
- But above all because it is indestructible.
HDPE stands for high density polyethylene.
The material properties make it a suitable product for use in the food industry and in machine, appliance and ship building, among other things.
Because every user has their own requirements.
Therefore, with this boat you choose the size, propulsion and options you need.
Type and dimensions
- RBB 700 dimensions (LxBxD) 7.10 x 2.35 x 0.20 | Weight 1700 kg
- RBC 800 dimensions (LxBxD) 7.70 x 2.35 x 0.30 | Weight 2400 kg
- RBC 900 size (LxWxD) 8,50 x 2,50 x 0,30 | Weight 2300 kg
- RBB 1100 dimensions (LxBxD) 10.70 x 3.00 x 0.50 | Weight 3400 kg
- SOC-R 1150 dimensions (LxWxD) 11,50 x 3,20 x 0,50 | Weight 5500 kg
Standard hull arrangement: PE floating balls below deck, TPU fenders all around, anti-slip deck, 4-6 cleats, fuel tank, 4 lifting eyes with 4 arm lifting slings.
Standard equipment: LED navigation deck and working lights, bilge pumps, battery with switches, fuel filters/separators with valve.
Seats RBB 700 Fender seats, RBB 900 and 1100 Shark Ultra or Luxe.
Why do we produce only one model ?
Because that is the model we know is the best.
Compared to a RIB or RHIB boat, our RBB model has 50% more deck space and never has to deal with fragile tubes.
Price: ex factory, ex VAT.
Warranty: 5 years on hull, factory warranty on installed components.
Classification: CE-C standard, hull certificate BV/DNV-GL optional.
Delivery time: 8-12 weeks.
Payment conditions: 50% down payment at order, 50% before delivery.
For more information please feel free to email info@KShipbroker.com or call +31 (0)612-890610.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 20 cm