Boesch Marine V8 454 CID 350 HP. Classic ski sport boat from the world famous boat builder Boesch
Basic data of the Boesch 680 Costa Brava De Luxe
- Seller:Kempers Watersport
- Model:680 Costa Brava De Luxe
- Motorization:Boesch Marine V8 454 CID 350 HP
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1991
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:22.31 feet
- Width:7.71 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 132.958 VAT Paid (€ 149.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Denis Passet
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Rarely do we come across such a beautifully restored boat as this Boesch. This one is genuinely "better than new" and in fact there are almost never boats of which we indicate that. This Boesch has been restored, rebuilt, and improved by an enthusiast. The total investment has been considerably more than the current asking price, which indicates how far the owner has gone in realizing his dream boat.
Here is a sample of the work done:
- The boat has been completely stripped, repainted/repainted (by Boesch-Riva), with AWL Grip lacquer.
- All the chrome work has been re-chromed.
- All wiring has been replaced, better braced, properly fused, placed in plastic trays, and coded.
- All gauges in the dash are new (VDO), the steering wheel is new, the dash itself is new, and the lines have been improved.
- The standard carpet in various places has been replaced with mahogany, in color and completely in style.
- The steering seat has been custom made and covered in leather.
- A speedometer has been installed based on GPS instead of a log.
- The batteries are from 2019 (start and service separate), the boat started sailing in 2020 after the restoration.
- A Mastervolt automatic battery charger has been installed.
- All lighting is new and replaced for LED, there is even indirect lighting in the engine room, also in the cockpit are "courtesy lights".
- The engine was taken out of the boat, completely checked, several things replaced, the hours at that time were 451 hours.
- New and better sound insulation has been installed.
- The blower, hoses, bilge pump are new.
- In short: almost all technology is new.
- There is a bumper with a stainless steel strip instead of the standard plastic strip.
- The windshield is replaced (was not 100% clear anymore).
- A new fabric cover is made.
- The original canvas is present and in good condition.
- There is a Freewheel trailer with it.
- All upholstery is covered with high quality and thick leather, all lines now run nicely, everything made in 100% in style.
- Several parts are now upholstered in leather such as the control of the throttle.
An absolute "must-see", now on display in our showroom.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Boesch Motorboote
- Hull number: 3268
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: Brown
- Deck colour: Brown
- Deck construction: Wood
- Draught: 65 cm
Displacement: 1,800 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Boesch Marine
- Model: V8 454 CID
- Year: 1990
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 350 hp
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 160 Litre
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines: