Vetus 42 hp 4 cylinder diesel. Albatros 21 in nice condition.
Basic data of the Albatros 21
- Seller:Jachtwerf Allemansgeest
- Ship's name:Prima!
- Motorization:Vetus 42 hp 4 cylinder diesel
- Year of construction:1998
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Maintenance free
- Length:20.34 feet
- Width:8.04 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 22.189 VAT Paid (€ 24.950 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This beautiful Albatros 21 has always been very well maintained and is in good condition.
The Albatros sloops built on the Oude Rijn in Leiden are a familiar sight in Leiden and surroundings.
Albatros sloops are known for being very easy to maneuver. This makes the boat also suitable for the novice sailor who can easily steer the boat through narrow waters. These sailing characteristics are also highly appreciated by the experienced water sportsman.
The uniqueness of this characteristic sloop is that the boat is equipped with a 42 hp Vetus diesel. Because this is a 4 cylinder engine runs very quiet so the boat is very relaxing to sail.
Come see this real boat at our yard in Voorschoten.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Jachtwerf Albatros
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Draught: 60 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Rudder: Single
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Model: M417A602A
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 42 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric