Ford Diesel 120 hp + bow thruster. Beautifully built round bilge joggled cutter
Basic data of the Lowland Kotter
- Seller:Jachtmakelaardij Lodewijk Bos
- Motorization:Ford Diesel 120 hp + bow thruster
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1979
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:37.07 feet
- Width:12.63 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:285 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 3 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 68.925 VAT Paid (€ 77.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautifully lined and built cutter with aft cabin. Round bilge joggled hull with stepped superstructure with rounded corners. Spacious aft deck with outside steering and aft entrance. In the salon you will find an inside steering position and an L-shaped couch, lots of light through the windows and a sliding hatch for optimal ventilation. The galley with four burner stove and double sink is located forward of the dinette. The front cabin is lockable and has a V bed. The aft cabin has a lockable toilet at SB (with holding tank) and shower facilities. Opposite the toilet room is closet space. At the rear is the owner's cabin with a V bed. The 6 cylinder Ford Diesel is powerful and runs beautifully, really the type of engine that belongs to such a ship. The new 24 volt bow thruster makes maneuvering the ship child's play. This cutter has been well looked after by the current owner in recent years and is therefore in good condition and completely ready to sail. We would like to invite you for a visit. (The ship is elsewhere, therefore only by appointment).
Click here for more information
- Designer: De Vries Lentsch
- Shipyard: Lowland Yachts-Amy van Vulpen BV
- CE-category: Exempt
Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Black
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
aft deck with teak
- Windows: aluminium windows
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.85 m
- Draught: 125 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- hull has been painted in 2019.
- underwater hull fitted with new anti-fouling in 2018.
- the window rubbers and seals have been renewed.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
forward cabin and aft cabin
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 3
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
Water tank & material: 700 litre Stainless steel
2 x 350L
- Waste water tank: 120 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: 40L boiler by engine heat and 230V
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1 Electric
- Television: fully foldable
- Radio/CD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source:
- new mattresses in the aft cabin.
- air heating.
- Webasto central heating with radiators.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Ford Diesel
- Model: 2715B
- Year: 1979
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 120 kW
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 4,371
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 5 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Velvet
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 900 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
24V, Cupa bow thruster is renewed
Battery: 2 x 230 Ah
plus 2 x Optima for the bow thruster, starter batteries
- Battery monitor:
- Inverter: 1.850 Watt
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
partially 12V, via an inverter
In recent years, the following items, among others, have been carried out:
- Optima bow thruster batteries (2x) have been replaced:
- all the injectors have been replaced .
the engine mounts have been renewed.
- new dynamo.
- New starter motor.
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- GPS: Raymarine A77
Rig and sails
- aluminium mast with pendulum sail.
- this mast is hydraulically tiltable.
- Anchors & material: Pool anker Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Bimini: with stainless steel frame
- Sea rails: STAINLESS STEEL
- Sail lowering system: hydraulic ironing system
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Teak deck on aft deck is about 10 years old.