Leyland 6 cylinder diesel, 120 hp. Well maintained cruiser, properly equipped. Also suitable as liveaboard.
Basic data of the Altena 13.50 Bakdekkruiser
- Seller:Jachtmakelaardij Kappers
- Model:13.50 Bakdekkruiser
- Motorization:Leyland 6 cylinder diesel, 120 hp
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1989
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:42.65 feet
- Width:13.45 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:460 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:5fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 77.373 VAT Paid (€ 87.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Okke Kooijman
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This Altena 1350 Bakdekkruiser has been carefully kept in ownership by her current owner. Besides frequent cleaning and polishing, various maintenance activities have taken place over the years to keep the yacht in good condition. Recently a preventive survey of the underwater hull was performed and the underwater hull was provided with Primacon and new antifouling. The hull was newly varnished in 2013 in two components. The yacht is well equipped, including generator, solar panels electric heating, (prepared) Webasto heating system and even floor heating.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Altena Yachting
Hull shape: Chine
Hull painted in 2013 in 2-Component. Underwater hull in spring 2022 equipped with International Primacon and antifouling
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
Steel walking decks with gray non-skid, painted in 2019
- Windows: Toughened glass in aluminium window profiles
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 4.6 m
Air draft on antenna bracket 4.60 meters. Antenna bracket electrically foldable, making the creep height 3.50 meters.
- Minimum height: 350 cm
- Draught: 130 cm
- Displacement: 16,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Steering position on bridge deck and steering position in saloon
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
Keel/Lee board: Full keel
Propeller window and rudder in heel
Well-kept Altena Bakdekkruiser. The yacht has been inhabited in recent years, with which it has been permanently checked by the current owner. The underwater hull of the yacht was inspected in 2019, to have a good overview of the sheet metal: 5 mm sheet metal report available for inspection.
Unlike most Altena Kruisers, this one concerns a Bakdek version, with raised foredeck. Besides a sturdy character, the Bakdek-version gives extra volume and height in the front of the ship.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon with L-shaped sofa and steering position - Lower level longitudinal kitchen and round seat. Landing to aft cabin.
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
Owner's cabin in aft ship and guest cabin in forward ship
Berths: fixed: 5 Extra: 2
Mattresses owner's cabin of 2017
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 600 litre Steel
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 120 Litre Plastic
Holding tank with 3-way valve prepared. Still to be connected according to preference.
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
Water system: Pressure system
Pressure water pump from 2022. UV filter for drinking water.
- Hot water: Boiler at 220 Volts and motor, with automatic voltage relay (switches off when yacht is off shore power)
Number of showers: 1
Separate wet room, with separate shower; accessible from stern landing.
Toilets: 1 Electric
Separate toilet room, with electric toilet, accessible from stern landing.
- Television: TV Flat screen in saloon (excluding decoder)
- Radio/CD player: Fusion Bluetooth Radio, with VHF listening function.
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
3-Burner Gascomfort from 2014
- Oven: Electric oven
Fridge & power source: Electric
Front loader refrigerator of 2021
Front loader freezer in front cabin
Heating: stove Central heating
Webasto CV with convectors and radiators (currently out of order), Electric heating through interior, with also underfloor heating in aft cabin, kitchen, wheelhouse and galley.
- Bathroom updated in 2014. New automatic shower drain in 2021
- Tiles toilet renewed in 2016
- Custom, convenient entrance (for habitation). If desired, can be returned to sliding hatch and smaller entry door.
- Washing machine connection in forward cabin. Separate shore power supply for possible washing machine.
- Vetus holding tank present and connection prepared: system parts to be placed according to preference.
- 2 Cameras in engine room, with display on flat screen TV in saloon / wheelhouse. Also camera on aft ship.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Leyland
- Model: E 0401/681/A/21
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 120 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 2,778
- Fuel: Diesel
Fuel consumption: 5 litre/hour
Consumption approximately 5 liters at cruising speed
- Gearbox: Paragon 6F 9298 PM 30L
- Transmission: Shaft
4-Blade propeller from 2013 (spare propeller available). Propeller shaft sleeve renewed in 2022.
Cooling system: Indirect
Bun cooling closed cooling system, with cooling pipes on underwater ship
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 800 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 14 km/h
- Cruising speed: 10 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
Overhaul in 2008, with thicker 70 mm power cable
Battery: 4 x 200 Ah
4x 200 amp service batteries from 2020: 400 amp/24 volt. 2x 225 amp starter battery from 2017.
Battery charger: 35 A
Victron Atlas 24V battery charger with Victron BMV 501 battery monitor
- Battery monitor:
Generator: Stanford Mitsubishi 4.4 KVA
Air-cooled diesel generator, approximately 705 hours.
Inverter: 1.800 Watt
Victron Atlas 24V/1800 Watt inverter
- Shore power: 16 Amp 230V sockets, for heating and possibly washing machine
- Shore power cable:
Solar panel: 195 Watt
195 Watt/24 Volt solar panel on davits, from 2018. 185 Watt/24 Volt solar panel on antenna bracket, from 2009
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
- Valves replaced in 2008
- Engine mounts replaced in 2012
- Rudder enlarged on 2013
- New 4-blade propeller in 2013
- Cooling water pump for wet exhaust replaced in 2018
- Isolation transformer and earth leakage 16 amp of 2019
- Shore power connection for onboard charging, second shaft connection for electric heating and connection for washing machine.
Navigation and electronics
Depth gauge on bridge deck and at steering position inside from 2009
VHF: Advanced Sea
VHF radio from 2011. Eavesdrop function on Fusion Marine Radio. Handheld VHF for bridge deck use.
Anchors & material: 1 x Stainless steel
Bow anchor in safe, with stainless steel bow plate on hull
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Manual
Vetus anchor winch on foredeck
- Bimini: Bimini over aft deck and over bridge deck
- Boat cover: Tarpaulin over steering position outside. Also winter cover, over bridge deck.
- Sea rails: Sea rail with side passage on BB and SB
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: Swimming platform with teak slats
- Swimming ladder:
- Sail lowering system: Antenna bracket electric ironable
- Dinghy: Grand Rib tender, with console
- Davits: Stainless steel Davits from 2013
- Fenders, lines: Fenders and mooring lines set
- Stainless steel rubbing strip aft ship above water line, in 2013
- Davits stainless steel in 2013
- Camera at stern, with display on TV flat screen in wheelhouse/salon
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Various fire extinguishers from 2022
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Advice check gas system and if necessary adjust to standards
- 2x automatic inflatable life jacket.