Yanmar 1GM10 diesel engine, with saildrive. Distinctive and good sailing Daysailer, with full interior.
Basic data of the Tirion HP28
- Seller:Jachtmakelaardij Kappers
- Motorization:Yanmar 1GM10 diesel engine, with saildrive
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Open sailing boat
- Year of construction:2016
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.04 feet
- Width:8.50 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1100 cm
- Headroom inside:145 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Visits on appointment
- Price:£ 51.138 VAT Paid (€ 57.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Okke Kooijman
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Tirion HP28 is a good sailing yacht, with pleasant sailing characteristics. The hull design is by De Ridder Yachtdesign. The Tirrion HP28 has a well thought-out construction, which also makes the yacht easy and comfortable to sail. This one off HP version is built with an eye for detail, resulting in a distinctive yacht, with beautifully executed details. Although the yacht is designed as a Daysailer, this description does not do justice to the possibilities of this HP28. Inside you will find a practical, but full-fledged interior for a comfortable stay on board. For example, the yacht has a fore cabin, toilet and small galley.
Click here for more information
- Designer: De Ridder Yachtdesign (hull)
- Shipyard: Eigen beheer
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Composite
- Superstructure: Foam core composite, with Kevlar web frame
- Windows: Aluminum gates and deck hatch
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
Vertical clearance: 11 m
Easy ironing mast.
- Draught: 115 cm
- Displacement: 1,950 kg
- Ballast: 540 kg
Steering system: Helm
Composite tiller with extender. Jefa bearing system for rudder stock
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
Keel/Lee board: Bilge keels
NACA profile bilge keels, with ballast bulge
This Tirion HP28 was built by an experienced yacht builder, who has worked at various leading (inter-) national yards, specializing in composite construction. This HP version is a one-off version with a distinctive structure, and during construction much attention was paid to beautiful and practical solutions.
The design of the Tirion is based on a hull design by leading design agency De Ridder Yachtdesign, which guarantees good sailing properties. This one off HP28 however distinguishes itself by a different keel design. Instead of a shallow fin keel, a bilge keel with NACA profile shafts and ballast bulb has been chosen. Despite the shallow draft, the yacht thus retains good sailing characteristics.
This Tirion 28HP is very lightly used and is therefore almost in new condition.
- Layout and spaces inside: Interior with kitchen, two longitudinal seats, closet space and forward cabin. Also dog cages under cockpit benches.
- Headroom: 145 cm
- Engine room:
Forward cabin, with large V-shaped bed
Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
Two additional berths in dog cage under cockpit seats
Type interior: Modern, light
The interior is not yet equipped with cushions/upholstery
Water tank & material: 50 litre Epoxy
Epoxy, integrated water tank.
Waste water tank: 30 Litre Plastic
Holding tank with deck suction
- Water system: Pressure system
Toilets: 1 Manual
Jabsco pump toilet in lockable room.
- Radio/CD player: Fusion stereo radio/CD/USB with speakers
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Spirit
2-burner gimballed cooking comfort, spiritus
Fridge & power source: Electric
Waeco electric refrigerator drawer
The Tirion HP28 has a relatively long superstructure, which benefits the interior space. Although the interior is often subordinate on Daysailers, the space on board the HP28 is used optimally. Since the yacht does not have a central fin keel with stringers, floorboards can be omitted and the full height of the interior space is utilized.
The interior is beautifully finished, using Abachi wood parts and sporting carbon details. At the moment the yacht is not yet equipped with cushion set and mattresses, but of course this is possible. That we are dealing here with a real sailor is evident from the conventional, but practical layout:
As soon as you enter the ship you will find a dog cage on both port and starboard side, with enough length to function as an extra sleeping place. Although there is already the necessary storage space by the yacht, the dog cages are of course also good to use as additional storage spaces. To starboard you will then find a full-size chart table, under which an electric cooling drawer is also mounted.
In order to be able to prepare the contents of the fridge properly, there is a built-in kitchen on port side, with a 2-burner cooking range and a sink with running water. A nice and sporty detail; the worktop and sink of the kitchen are made of carbon. In the salon area are two longitudinal seats of approximately 125 cm and although sporty, they still offer a comfortable seating option.
At the forward end of the ship, there are two built-in cabinet spaces, with the starboard cabinet actually being a (wet goods) cabinet. On the port side, the carbon finished door conceals a full Jabsco pump toilet, with connected holding tank. In order to provide the necessary privacy, the carbon doors of the cabinets have been thoughtfully designed so that, when open, they shield the space of the toilet and the front cabin. In this way it is also possible to screen off the front cabin, where a double bed has been built in.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 1GM10
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Power: 9 hp
- Hours counter:
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 1 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Saildrive
- Transmission: Saildrive
- Propulsion: Propellor
Fuel tanks: 1
Integrated tank made of epoxy
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 40 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Epoxy
- Cruising speed: 5 knots
- Tachometer: Yanmar
- Oil pressure gauge: Yanmar
- Temperature gauge: Yanmar
Battery: 2 x 70 Ah
AGM gel batteries
Loose battery charger
Alternator on main engine
- Shore power: Loose connection
- Shore power cable:
12 Volt onboard electrical system with switch panel at chart table
This Trion HP28 is equipped with a full Yanmar 9hp inboard diesel, with saildrive. This greatly enhances the ease of use when sailing and maneuvering, and also offers the possibility, to better navigate larger waters on the engine.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Plastimo
With universal transducer in plane
Depth gauge: Voorbereid
With universal transducer in plane
- Navigation lights:
Autopilot: Raymarine ST200
Raymarine autopilot on tiller
- A universal NMEA transceiver is fitted in the plane from construction, to which various types of navigation electronics can be connected as preferred.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
Fractional rigging with two sets of, arrowed ointments
Number of masts: 1
Selden aluminum mast profile, with custom carbon boom. Rodkicker up/down holder
Spars material: Aluminium
Aluminum mast, on carbon mast foot.
- Bowsprit: Fixed
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 37 m2
- Number of sails: 4
Sails material: Dacron
Maxx Monkeys tarpaulin
- Sails manufacturer: NED31 Sailmakers
- Main sail: NED 31 Sailmakers, semi battened and outfitted, 20 m2
- Genoa: NED31 Sailmakers Cross cut, 17 m2
- Jib: NED31 Sailmakers High Aspect, 13.5 m2
- Gennaker: NED31 Sailmakers, 45 m2
- Winches: Antal self tailing 2-speed
- Self-tailing: 2
The Tirion HP28 features a well-thought-out, fractional rig with two sets of arrowed spreaders. The main rigging and puttings are positioned in such a way that a backstay could be omitted. This not only improves the ease of use under sail, but also makes it easier to get on board, in the harbor.
Anchors & material: 1 x
Anchor with lead line of 40 meters
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Sea rails: Stainless steel fencing to superstructure, stainless steel scepters and pulpit
- Sail lowering system: Carbon mast bracket and single-line talon on built-in winch
- Fenders, lines:
- Buckets in the cockpit, under the gangways
- Storage space under cockpit floor, accessible through deck hatch.
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
electric bilge pump and manual bilge pump
Preliminary information subject to client.