Yanmar engine 3GM30, 27 HP. Beautiful sloop for sale, type Dutch Boat
Basic data of the Sloep Hollandse Boot
- Seller:Jachthaven Van Wijk Woubrugge
- Model:Hollandse Boot
- Ship's name:sloep
- Motorization:Yanmar engine 3GM30, 27 HP
- Year of construction:1980
- Last refit:2002
- Material:Woodcore epoxy
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:21.98 feet
- Width:5.58 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:105 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 11.117 VAT Paid (€ 12.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bouw van Wijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
2002 Willem Vos sloop / Dutch boat
Splendid sloop for sale, type Hollandse Boot,
Rare Dutch heritage, relatively recently built using modern techniques by Willem Vos Jachtbouw. Yacht architect Jaap A.M. Kramer has drawn the design with the original Dutch boats as a basis.
The oak parts are laminated in epoxy, so the strakes themselves consist of parts built up in epoxy. The boat has been in epoxy all around from new construction. She is extremely strong and requires little maintenance. The underwater part of the boat has been nicely coated with black antifouling.
Dutch boats were often used as a dinghy for inland shipping, now they are almost impossible to find, highly valued by connoisseurs.
Dutch heritage for the real enthusiast - sailing with this boat is great, this Yanmar engine 3GM30, 27 HP is professionally installed, little used, runs nice and quiet and also makes the boat run about 2o km / h!
The Boat is inside in our hall, currently still in winter storage and can be viewed by appointment.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Jaap A.M. Kramer
- Shipyard: Willem Vos Jachtbouw
- Vertical clearance: 1.05 m
- Draught: 60 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single