Back to search results
Dufour 36 Classic (2 Hutten)Price reduced 4
£ 60.031 (€ 67.500) VAT Paid (€ 69.950)
Year of construction 2004
Material GRP (Polyester)
Length 36.32 feet
Width 12.3 feet
Powerful Volvo Penta MD2030 29 hp diesel with saildrive. NEW FOR SALE: Solidly built and good sailing Dufour 36 Classic with a beautiful interior with two spacious cabins, Webasto, boiler, 1st owner!
Basic data of the Dufour 36 Classic (2 Hutten)
- Seller:Jachthaven Noordschans
- Model:36 Classic (2 Hutten)
- Ship's name:Mara Elise
- Motorization:Powerful Volvo Penta MD2030 29 hp diesel with saildrive
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2004
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.32 feet
- Width:12.34 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 60.031 VAT Paid (€ 67.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jachthaven Noordschans
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Designer: Mortain & Mavrikios
Designed for at sea and versatile use.
Shipyard: Dufour Yachts La Rochelle Frankrijk
Reputable yard with the right balance of hand and factory work.
- Hull number: FR-DUFD4924B404
Seaworthy sailor with good ballast ratio.
Hull shape: Roundbilge
The polyester hull is constructed in one piece according to the "hand-lay-up" system. The sandwich hull is laminated under vacuum with PVC foam of very high density. The main bulkheads are firmly laminated into the hull. The floor rests on an inner mould reinforced with ribs, which also serves as stiffening for the keel attachment.
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
The deck has anti-slip tread and is made in a sandwich construction of polyester and balsa wood and with solid reinforcements for the deck fittings. The hull is glued to the deck and is bolted together with the aluminum foot rail.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Draught: 180 cm
- Waterline length: 917 cm
- Displacement: 5,938 kg
- Ballast: 1,600 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- This Dufour 36 Classic was purchased new by the current first owner atJachthaven Noordschans in 2004.
- The ship has always been on fresh water, which is a big plus compared to salt water!
- Ship is sold due to end of the hobby sailing.
- Layout and spaces inside: Upon entering, the Dufour 36 Classic is characterized by its warm and cozy appearance. The spacious table is a great place to sit. Solid navigation corner, longitudinal kitchen on starboard. Large aft cabin and the wet cell on starboard. The spacious front cabin has ample hanging and laying cabinets.
Headroom: 185 cm
Highest point in the salon +/- 190 cm.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 1
Type interior: Classic, warm
The interior is made of high quality mahogany. The carpentry is finished with solid wood. All cabin and closet doors are finished with solid moldings. The vessel is amply equipped with closet space.
- Color upholstery: Blue
Water tank & material:
2 x 170 liters
- Waste water tank: 30 Litre
- Water system: Pressure + manual
- Hot water: Boiler 15 litres
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player:
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
ENO gas stove half-cardan hanging.
- Fridge & power source: Electric
Heating: hot air
Webasto diesel heater with multiple outlets
- Cushions in the salon always have covers!
- Double stainless steel sink in galley.
- Lots of storage space for all your vacation gear!
- Gas installation most likely does not meet current new build standards. At a possible purchase inspection, this is often identified as a substantial defect. This is reported in advance by the selling party.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: MD2030
- Year: 2004
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Power: 29 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Saildrive
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 130 Litre
- Battery: 3 x 100 Ah
- Battery charger:
Powered by the engine.
- Shore power:
2 x 50 watts.
- Control panel: At the navigation table.
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Log/speed: Raymarine Tri-data
- Depth gauge: Raymarine Tri-data
- Navigation lights:
- Chart plotter:
- VHF: Icom
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Sloop
Number of masts: 1
Silver-colored aluminum Z-SPARS mast with double anchoring.
- Spars material: Aluminium
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 2
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: UK Sails
- Main sail:
- Self-tailing: 4
- Involves the original sails. Mainsail light wear spots.
- Anchors & material: 1 x
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Lowrance electric anchor winch 1000W with controls in the anchor bin.
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder: Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Aluminum foot rail/foot rail all around entire ship with 6 story clamps and 6 aluminum frogs.
- Two spacious port crates.
- Spacious anchor bin where the 6 fenders can be placed.
- Bracket for outboard engine on stern seat.
- Life buoy:
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
Manual bilge pump in cockpit, electric bilge pump in saloon.
- Radar reflector:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Life raft needs to be inspected.