Year of construction 2003
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 36.32 feet
Width 12.3 feet
Powerful Volvo Penta MD2030 29 hp 3 cylinder diesel with saildrive & 3-blade Volvo folding prope. NEW: from the 1st owner well maintained Dufour 36 Classic with three spacious cabins; mainsail'20; genoa'16; rigging'18; boiler; Webasto, cockpit tent
Basic data of the Dufour 36 Classic (3 Hutten)
- Seller:Jachthaven Noordschans
- Model:36 Classic (3 Hutten)
- Motorization:Powerful Volvo Penta MD2030 29 hp 3 cylinder diesel with saildrive & 3-blade Volvo folding prope
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2003
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.32 feet
- Width:12.34 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1650 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Jachthaven Noordschans
Designer: Mortain & Mavrikios
Designed for at sea and versatile use.
Shipyard: Dufour Yachts La Rochelle Frankrijk
Reputable yard with the right balance of hand and factory work.
- Hull number: FR-DUF-D4224A303
Seaworthy sailor with good ballast ratio.
Hull shape: Roundbilge
The polyester hull is constructed in one piece according to the "hand-lay-up" system. The sandwich hull is laminated under vacuum with PVC foam of very high density. The main bulkheads are firmly laminated into the hull. The floor rests on an inner mould reinforced with ribs, which also serves as stiffening for the keel attachment.
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
The deck has anti-slip tread and is made in a sandwich construction of polyester and balsa wood and with solid reinforcements for the deck fittings. The hull is glued to the deck and is bolted together with the aluminum foot rail.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 16.5 m
- Draught: 180 cm
- Waterline length: 917 cm
- Displacement: 5,938 kg
- Ballast: 1,600 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Larger steering wheel (diameter 101 cm instead of standard 81 cm).
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Cast iron fin keel.
- This Dufour 36 Classic was bought new by the current and first owner at Jachthaven Noordschans in 2003.
- The boat has always been in fresh water at Marina Noordschans. This is a big plus compared to salt water!
- Ship is used around the Hollandsch Diep, Zeeland, South Holland, Belgian coast / North Sea.
- Ship goes ashore every winter with a winter tent, gets engine maintenance, new layer of antifouling and polishing of the hull.
- Antifouling applied, hull polished and engine service in spring 2021. Ship is ready to go!
- VAT declaration available.
- Other documentation and invoices available.
- Name "Mickey" is still being removed from the ship due to purchase of larger Dufour.
- Layout and spaces inside: Upon entering, the Dufour 36 Classic is characterized by its warm and cozy appearance. The spacious table is a great place to sit. Solid navigation corner and longitudinal kitchen on starboard. Double aft cabin with the wet cell on starboard. The spacious forward cabin has a widened bed and ample hanging and storage cabinets.
- Headroom: Highest point in the salon +/- 190 cm.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
Three spacious cabins equipped with double beds. Mattresses are fitted with slatted bases. Rear cabins also have extra windows in the cockpit for ventilation.
- Berths: fixed: 6
Type interior: Classic, warm
The interior is made of high quality mahogany. The carpentry is finished with solid wood. All cabin and closet doors are finished with solid moldings. The vessel is amply equipped with closet space.
- Color upholstery: Blue
Water tank & material: 340 litre Plastic
2 separate tanks with consumption meter.
Water system: Pressure + manual
Electric drinking water pump, foot pump with outside water or drinking water in the galley. Electric drinking water pump in the wet room.
- Hot water: Quick boiler 18 liters.
- Seawater pump:
Number of showers: 1
Removable faucet in wet room with electric drain pump, shower hose (cold water) on transom/swimming ladder.
Toilets: 1 Manual
Jabsco underwater toilet; gasket and inlet and outlet hose replaced in 2020.
- Radio/CD player: Kenwood 2020 with bluetooth. 2 speakers in salon + 2 waterproof speakers in cockpit.
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
ENO gas stove half-cardan hanging.
- Oven: ENO gas oven under stove.
- Fridge & power source: Electric
Heating: hot air
Webasto 3500 with 1 outlet in the salon.
- Mattress in front cabin extra thick and widened with slats in 2012. For this a flap cabinet was sacrificed (still in possession + original mattress as well).
- Cushions in the salon always covered with rugs.
- Rear cabins have slatted floors.
- Double stainless steel sink in galley.
- Lots of storage space for all your vacation stuff!
- Gas installation most likely does not comply with current standards. At a possible purchase inspection this is always considered a substantial defect. This is hereby reported by the seller.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: MD2030
- Serial number: 5102151148
- Year: 2003
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 29 hp
More than enough power, combined with the 3-blade Volvo Penta folding propeller, you can maneuver minutely in smaller harbors and through locks.
- Engine hours: Hour meter display does not function, does count through. Estimated engine hours 900 hours.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: Consumption is between 2 and 3 liters per hour.
- Gearbox: Mechanisch
- Transmission: Saildrive
Propulsion: Folding propellor
3-blade Volvo Penta folding propeller 2008 (perfect condition). Saildrive cuff replaced in 2012.
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 160 Litre
- Fuel tank gauge: VDO
1 x start 2020 + 1 x service 2020.
- Battery charger:
Powered by the engine.
- Voltmeter: VDO
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Control panel: At the navigation table.
Voltage: 12V 220V
Several 220V outlets in the three cabins on shore power.
- Engine has been winterized and well maintained by owner each fall.
- Each winter the engine and saildrive oil is changed, the oil filter, fine and coarse oil filter, impeller and anode(s) replaced. Coolant replaced regularly (2021).
Navigation and electronics
Compass: Plastimo Olympic 135
Does not give the right direction.
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60 tri-data
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60 tri-data
- Wind gauge: Raymarine ST60 wind
- Navigation lights:
- Autopilot: Raytheon ST4000+
- GPS: Furuno GP-32
Chart plotter: Raymarine A70
- AIS: Watcheye ontvangen & zenden + splitter
VHF: Navman VHF 7100
With Simrad speaker in cockpit. VHF radio with inland/sea DSC switching.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Sloop
Number of masts: 1
Silver-colored aluminum Z-SPARS mast with double anchoring.
Spars material: Aluminium
Rigging preventively replaced in September 2018 by Jachthaven Noordschans.
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 2
- Sails material: DCX high performance tour laminate.
- Sails manufacturer: INSAILS (Van der Werf, Made)
- Main sail: Fall 2020: Tri-radial DCX tour laminate 30 sq. ft.
- Genoa: 2016: Tri-radial DCX tour laminate 33.15 m2.
- Furling foresail: Facnor roller reefing system, bearings replaced simultaneously with rigging.
- Winches: Lewmar selftailing winches.
- In September 2018, the complete rigging and bearings of the Facnor roller reefing system were preventively replaced by Jachthaven Noordschans.
- Mainsail INSAILS (Van der Werf) from fall 2020, top two slats battened through with seldén wheel halyards. Mainsail is only used three times!
- Genoa INSAILS (Van der Werf) from 2016, extra roller reinforcement and dark blue UV strip.
- Lazybag + lazyjacks.
- Old original mainsail + genoa still available.
Anchors & material: 1 x Brittany Galvanized
Anchor with the right grip on Dutch soils.
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Lowrance electric anchor winch 1000W with controls in the anchor bin.
- Sprayhood: Tube cover is usable but in need of replacement in the near future. Windows replaced in 2020.
- Cockpit tent:
- Boat cover: Complete winter tent over the entire ship.
- Sea rails: Double sea rail with solid scepter pots mounted to the foot rail.
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder: Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Fenders, lines: Recent black set of Plastimo fenders with split line.
- Teak cockpit table attached to helm seat (instead of white plastic).
- Bracket for outboard motor attached to stern seat.
- Cockpit tent (2008) for more living space in bad weather.
- Flagstaff with stainless steel base.
- Aluminum foot rail/buttons around entire ship with 6 story clamps and 6 aluminum frogs.
- Two spacious berths.
- Spacious anchor bin where the 6 fenders can be placed.
- Life buoy:
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
Manual bilge pump in cockpit, electric bilge pump in saloon.
- Radar reflector: Echomax solid and well functioning radar reflector.
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency Helm.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- Throwing buoy in bag.