Year of construction 2009
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 42.32 feet
Width 13.6 feet
Volvo Penta D2-55 55 hp 4 cylinder diesel. Commissioned in 2012. ON REQUEST! Very complete and well maintained Dufour 425 Grand Large with genoa from 2021, complete equipment, bimini, heating; wind generator.
Basic data of the Dufour 425 Grand Large
- Seller:Jachthaven Noordschans
- Model:425 Grand Large
- Ship's name:Arvid
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D2-55 55 hp 4 cylinder diesel. Commissioned in 2012
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2009
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:42.32 feet
- Width:13.65 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1810 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Jachthaven Noordschans
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
VISIT BY APPOINTMENT!
Click here for more information
- Designer: Umberto Felci & Patrick Roséo
Shipyard: Dufour Yachts La Rochelle Frankrijk
Reputable yard with the right balance of hand and factory work.
- Hull number: FR-DUF-D3804-F202
- CE-category: A
Hull shape: Roundbilge
Hull in polyester fabricated via hand-lay-up. Inner jig laminated to hull. Deck in balsa sandwich construction.
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
Teak handles on cabin roof, wooden foot rail, stainless steel sanding rail.
- Windows: Good ventilation provided by deck hatches and portholes. 2 windows in the hull and 4 in the deck provide natural light in the salon.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
Vertical clearance: 18.1 m
With this headroom you can still sail on the Zeeland waters and pass the locks with pleasure craft.
- Draught: 210 cm
- Waterline length: 1,123 cm
- Displacement: 8,820 kg
- Ballast: 2,440 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Double steering wheel covered with leather, steering positions made of polyester.
- Position steering system: Outside
Semi-elliptical rudder blade filled with foam with solid stainless steel rudder stock.
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Keel of cast iron 2.10 meters.
- NOTE: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- Year of construction of this Dufour 425 is 2009, however, the ship has only been in service in 2012.
- The current owner has bought the ship new at the importer Marina Noordschans.
- Then the ship as a permanent marina always located in Noordschans (fresh water).
- VAT declaration of tax authorities/customs available.
- Additional stainless steel bow protection fitted.
- Layout and spaces inside: Very spacious salon with U-shaped sofa to starboard. Cushions with removable, washable upholstery. Central bench seat with backrest and storage space under the seat. Storage under the other settees and behind the backrest. Various cabinets and bookshelf. Saloon table with bottle storage and stainless steel mast support. Solid navigation seat, longitudinal kitchen with ample storage, double stainless steel sink and 3-burner stove with oven and microwave.
Headroom: 195 cm
Ample headroom throughout the ship.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
Forward cabin: large double bed of approx. 200 cm, large hanging closet with shelf. The front cabin has a spacious wet room with shower and electric pump out. The two aft cabins have double beds, hanging cupboards and the port cabin has a wet room (accessible with its own door).
Berths: fixed: 6
3 x 2 people. Possibly additional seating on the U-bench in the salon.
Type interior: Classic, warm
All carpentry in Maobi mahogany. Pendulum frames, handles and edges in solid wood. All cabin doors fitted with door catches. Floorboards in scratch-resistant Maobi stain wood. Cushions with washable pillowcases.
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: The deck hatches have blinds.
Water tank & material: Plastic
1 x 265 liters & 1 x 175 liters
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank:
Connected to the rear wet room. Never used.
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Quick 40 liter
Number of showers: 2
1 spacious shower in wet cell forward cabin. 1 shower with hot/cold water in cockpit/swimming platform.
Toilets: 2 Manual
Wet cell forward cabin and aft cabin port side.
- Radio/CD player: LG car radio with speakers inside + outside
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
ENO stove. Rubber gas hoses 2019 replaced. Due to larger trips 5 kg gas cylinders.
- Oven: ENO
- Microwave: ENO
Fridge & power source: 130 Litre
12 volt electric
Heating: hot air
Webasto 5500 EVO with several exits; saloon; front cabin; wet cells; aft cabin
- Seat cushions in the boat fitted with new foam in 2020.
- Mattress in front cabin renewed in 2020, with slats for extra comfort.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-55
- Serial number: 51039508465
The ship was only put into service in 2012. This is also evident from the engine data.
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 55 hp
With 55 hp, you won't be short of horsepower for this 425. Well maneuvered on the engine by means of a 3-blade Volvo folding propeller.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Saildrive
Propulsion: Folding propellor
3-blade Volvo Penta folding propeller for extra speed when sailing, and good maneuverability in tight harbors.
Cooling system: Indirect
This 425 has always had fresh water as a home port, this is certainly reflected in the condition of the engine: perfect!
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 160 Litre
- Fuel tank gauge:
3 x service 105 Ah from 2018 & 1 x start 95 Ah 2015
Battery charger: 40 A
SBC500 adv. pl. 40 Ampere and monitor Mastervolt BMT-III
Alternator: 115 A
On motor with diode
- Battery monitor:
Inverter: 350 Watt
Victron Phoenix inverter 12-350
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Wind generator: Air Breeze
Solar panel: 72 Watt
2 x 36 watt panels for the tube hood.
- Control panel: At the card table.
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Extra fuse for water heater and battery charger in instrument cabinet.
Navigation and electronics
On the fixed card table.
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60
- Depth gauge: ST60
- Wind gauge: ST60
- Navigation lights: Top light LED
- Rudder position indicator:
Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 met SPX10
Directly connected to quadrant.
- GPS: Raymarine + Furuno
Chart plotter: 2 x Raymarine E7
Indoor and outdoor display
- Radar: Raymarine color
- AIS: Simrad AI 50
VHF: Shipmate RS8300
With speaker in cockpit
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Furuno NX300
- The navigation equipment has been professionally installed by the owner.
- Plotter, AIS and autopilot are linked.
- Spare VHF unit available.
- One output of the VHF radio needs to be checked.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
Anodized aluminum mast with double aft facing spreaders. 15/16th rigged.
- Number of masts: 1
- Spars material: Aluminium
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 2
- Main sail: Battened 38 m2 from 2012
- Genoa: 46 m2 from 2021 Lion Sails
- Furling foresail: Facnor reefing system
- Electric winches: 1
- Manual winches: 3
- 1 x Harken electric winch starboard for mainsail (only works when engine is running, for hoisting mainsail).
- Adjustable overflow for mainsheet on cabin roof.
- Boom- up/down holder.
- Genoa railing with blocks.
- Lazy-bag & jacks.
- Mast Steps.
- Insulated backstay.
- Spinnaker boom in holders on deck.
Anchors & material: 1 x Galvanized
Self-draining anchor barge with laminated foundation for anchor winch.
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Quick anchor winch operated by wired remote from forward cabin through deck hatch.
- Sprayhood: Note: crack in window spray hood! The current owner has requested an offer of approx. 1200 Euro.
- Bimini: With extension by zipping on extra parts.
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: Gates in SB + BB sea rail. Sea rail fitted with nets.
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder: Folding stainless steel swim ladder incorporated into folding swim platform.
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Spacious cockpit table with supports.
- Life buoy:
- Life raft: Note: needs to be inspected!
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
Manual bilge pump in cockpit. Electric bilge pump in salon.
- Radar reflector:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Joon in holder on stern.
- Lines to stretch across the deck.
- On any purchase inspection, the gas system is almost always rejected and seen as a substantial defect.