Electric motor PMG 132-43 2.2 - 7.2 kW. Dragon NED 225
Basic data of the Draak NED 225
- Seller:Jachthaven Lockhorst
- Model:NED 225
- Ship's name:Volante
- Motorization:Electric motor PMG 132-43 2.2 - 7.2 kW
- Category:Open sailing boat
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1986
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable, Sailing races
- Length:29.36 feet
- Width:6.43 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 19.521 VAT Paid (€ 21.950 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Very nice Dragon with sail number NED 225. This Dragon is in 2014 an electric motor built in with two batteries. In 2015, the ship has an artificial deck. Therefore, this Dragon is excellent to use as a fast sailing daysailer. Come and admire this boat. It's a picture.
It has a PMG 132-43 Disk electric motor with two VMF DC160-12 batteries. Batteries new in 2019.
Sails of Gaastra: mainsail and genoa (ca 6 years old) + North Sails genoa (2018) + spinnaker
The deck is Permateek's!
Doomernik Dragons recently introduced the unique 'day-sailor' based on the hull of a competition Dragon. With this touring boat, Doomernik Dragons, the only Dragon builder in the Netherlands, is fulfilling the dream of many touring yachts people.
Whether you are in later life and want to spend your days on inland waters or you are just looking forward to pleasure-filled days of sailing, alone or with the children. Admit it; a sleek Dragon behind the house is something more than just another motor sloop...
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Borresens Baadebyggeri
- Hull number: 225
- Hull shape: S-shaped
- Hull colour: White
- Cockpit: Centre cockpit
- Draught: 120 cm