2 x iveco 510 hp diesels. Beautiful spacious vessel with lots of comfort and space! Your 2nd home on the water. Italian design.
Basic data of the Mochi 43
- Seller:Jachtbemiddeling Sneekerhof
- Ship's name:Tramontana
- Motorization:2 x iveco 510 hp diesels
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1995
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:45.44 feet
- Width:14.93 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:485 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 105.833 VAT Paid (€ 119.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Mochi 43 is an impressive ship with much comfort in both the space and use of seats sleeping cabins bathing area and relaxation areas. Because of its width, it is a very spacious ship.
The ship is of Italian design and therefore has a charming appearance. The decks are equipped with a gelcoat as anti-slip. The ship is in good condition and has no damage or deformation to the hull. The aft deck is executed with teak. Starboard downstairs is the galley, a spaciously equipped galley with induction stove, microwave, 2 fridges and dishwasher. The owner's cabin has its own shower and toilet. Port and starboard are the guest cabins equipped with shower and toilet. The headroom is 2 meters.
Are you looking for a comfortable ship where you can sail to England with all the luxury available then this may be your ship!
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 4.85 m
- Minimum height: 485 cm
- Draught: 130 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Double
- Berths: fixed: 6