4 hp outboard engine. Demo! The Skarrel has it all. Simplicity, adventure and flexibility in choice of area, both in depth and headroom.
Basic data of the Skarrel Aluminium
- Seller:Jachtbemiddeling Sneekerhof
- Motorization:4 hp outboard engine
- Additional category:Open sailing boat
- Year of construction:2016
- Length:16.40 feet
- Width:6.56 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Makkum
- Price:£ 13.441 VAT Paid (€ 14.810 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: The Skarrel aluminium 4 mm seawater resistant H-321, equipped with mast hole, rudder and swords and has a flexible draught of 25 to 65 cm and a headroom of 85 cm without and 125 cm with buckled mast.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Eagle Lambrechtsen
- Shipyard: Fogel and Pim Bergsma Makkum
- Vertical clearance: Approx. 85 cm
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 25 cm
- Displacement: Approx. 450 kg.
- Rudder: Helmet stick
- Keel/Lee board: 2 x aluminium blades (10 mm thick)
This Skarrel demo aluminum 4 mm seawater resistant H-321, equipped with mast hole, rudder and stabbing swords and has a flexible draught from 25 to 65 cm and its headroom of 85 cm without and 125 cm with buckled mast.
New tent, outboard engine. Completely sail ready!
- Berths: fixed: 0
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Loggertuig
- Number of masts: Aluminum