MerCruiser 5.7L V8 MPI (300 HP) Bravo 3.. Neat Bayliner 285 Ciera Sunbridge from 2004 with a MerCruiser 5.7L V8 MPI (300 HP) Bravo 3.
Basic data of the Bayliner 285 Ciera Sunbridge
- Seller:Holland Sport Boat Centre
- Model:285 Ciera Sunbridge
- Motorization:MerCruiser 5.7L V8 MPI (300 HP) Bravo 3.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2004
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:28.74 feet
- Width:9.84 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:277 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 31.357 VAT Paid (€ 34.975 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Christiaan van den Broek
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Special summer offer!
From €39.500,- now for €34.975,-
(Mediation, no trade-in possible)
Neat Bayliner 285 Ciera Sunbridge from 2004 with a MerCruiser 5.7L V8 MPI (300 HP) Bravo 3.
Spacious sports cruiser with a width of 3 meters! 4 fixed sleep places but can be extended to 6 sleep places if you lower the table in the cabin. In addition, the boat is equipped with all modern conveniences such as the options mentioned below.
Further equipped with: Shore power, shower (rear + in cabin), water heater (22L), camper package, refrigerator, microwave, toilet, compass, depth gauge, bathing platform, stereo AM/FM/CD & MP3, floodlight, adjustable steering wheel, stainless steel bow handlebar, bathing ladder, automatic fire extinguishing system (engine), carbon monoxide detector, 2 burner hob,
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 2.77 m
- Draught: 94 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0