MerCruiser 5.7L V8 (300 hp) Bravo III.. Neat Bayliner 235 Bowrider from 2012, equipped with a MerCruiser 5.7L V8 (300 hp) Bravo III.
Basic data of the Bayliner 235 Bowrider
- Seller:Holland Sport Boat Centre
- Model:235 Bowrider
- Motorization:MerCruiser 5.7L V8 (300 hp) Bravo III.
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2008
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:22.51 feet
- Width:8.50 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 38.465 VAT Paid (€ 42.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Sven de Ruyter
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Neat Bayliner 235 Bowrider from 2012, equipped with a MerCruiser 5.7L V8 (300 hp) Bravo III.
Further equipped with: Bow & Well Cover, Bimini-top, Anitfouling, Extended Flame Platform, Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment, Radio Mp3/AUX + Additional speakers at the swimming platform, Stainless Steel Bumper, Stainless Steel Handles, Sport steering wheel, Easy entry by removable cushions, Sunpad, Flip-up Bucket seats, Gas springs in the engine door, Beach boarding ladder, Swimming ladder, Depth gauge, removable carpet, Bowfiller cussion and table + storage space,
Click here for more information
- Draught: 91 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0