Back to search results
£ 204.551 (€ 230.000) VAT Not paid
Year of construction 1997
Length 36.09 feet
Width 13.9 feet
Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 4 cylinder diesel. Modern and well sailing Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price excl. VAT.
Basic data of the Hoek Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Ship's name:Welvaren
- Motorization:Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 4 cylinder diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1997
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.09 feet
- Width:13.94 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 204.551 VAT Not paid (€ 230.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Modern and well sailing Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price excl. VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Corner Design and Heech by the Mar
- Shipyard: Heech by the Mar te Heeg
- Hull shape: Round-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Windows: Brass light edges and portholes and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 16.80 metres
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 85 cm
- Displacement: 12300 kg
- Ballast: Processed in solid keel beam
- Steering system: Stainless steel helmet.
- Rudder: Hanging rudder of Iroko
- Keel/Lee board: Side Swords of Iroko
Price excluding VAT. Offered with interesting buy / rental combination. Good design and hull with nice lines, many stainless steel details. Fast sailor. Complete refit in season 2010
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon
Headroom: 200 cm
Salon max. 2.11 to min. 1.95 meters
- Cabins: Owner's cabin with double bed and front with 3 x single cage.
Berths: fixed: 8
- Type interior: Honduras mahogany
- Curtains: Blue, melanged
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank approx. 250 liters.
- Waste water tank: Present for toilet, dismountable.
- Water system: Electric hydrophore.
- Toilets: Vakuumtoilet brand Vacuflush with removable toilet tank, new for 2010.
- Radio/CD player: JVC Radio/CD/DVD/mp3/Wma player, display Synergy.
- Cooker & fuel: 4 flame gas cooker brand Spinflo
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic compressor refrigerator with TEC temp.control, capacity approx. 80 litres.
- Freezer: Upstairs in fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Spacious and light interior with real headroom. Total 8 beds. Well insulated with 2-comp. foam.
- Brand: Yanmar 4JH2E
- Year: 1997
- Power: 50 HP
- Engine hours: 5290
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 2.5 litres/hour
- Propulsion: New ZF hydraulic reversing clutch, type ZF25, new for 2010. Stainless steel water lubricated propeller shaft.
- Cooling system: Intercooling with heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: Steel 110 litres
- Max speed: 7.8 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer, oil temperature gauge and hour meter.
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Pallas 12 Volt / 50 Amp.
- Alternator: 12 Volt 55 Amp with extra diode bridge.
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Comments: Engine room fully painted in winter 2009/2010. Engine and electricity well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: VDO Logic, electronic
- Navigation lights: Combination lantern at the top of the mast, 3-colour and anchor light.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
- GPS: Phillips MK8
- VHF: Sailor RT2048 with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon Clear and Better. Stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron color white.
- Main sail: 50 m2, brand Miller
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif
- Jib: 30 m2, brand Miller
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 x bindrif
- Flying jib: 15 m2, brand Gaastra, new 2006.
- Winches: 4 x selftailing bronze lap winches brand LVJ
- Anchors & material: Stainless steel anchor in anchor locker in the head of the ship.
- Anchor windlass: Stainless steel/bronze fabrication Strikwerda.
- Outdoor cushions: Kapok seat cushions color red.
- Swimming ladder: Yeah, clap rests on rudder
- Crutch: Mast support for winter.
- Fenders, lines: Various
- Comments: Ship is suitable for Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, hand pump for engine room
- Radar reflector: Yeah, separate and build together
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yeah, in aft cockpit bench.
- Comments: Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.
This boat data may have been translated into your language via an automatic translation program. Errors can occur during this process. Ask the seller for complete boat details before purchasing.
£ 204.551 (€ 230.000) VAT Not paid