Year of construction 1997
Length 36.09 feet
Width 13.9 feet
Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 4 cylinder diesel. Modern and well sailing Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price excl. VAT.
Basic data of the Hoek Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Ship's name:Welvaren
- Motorization:Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 4 cylinder diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1997
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.09 feet
- Width:13.94 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 204.551 VAT Not paid (€ 230.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Modern and well sailing Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price excl. VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Corner Design and Heech by the Mar
- Shipyard: Heech by the Mar te Heeg
- Hull shape: Round-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Windows: Brass light edges and portholes and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 16.80 metres
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 85 cm
- Displacement: 12300 kg
- Ballast: Processed in solid keel beam
- Steering system: Stainless steel helmet.
- Rudder: Hanging rudder of Iroko
- Keel/Lee board: Side Swords of Iroko
- Comments: Price excl. VAT. Offered with interesting sale/rental combination. Good design and hull with nice lines, lots of stainless steel details. Fast sailor. Complete refit in season 2010
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon
Headroom: 200 cm
Salon max. 2.11 to min. 1.95 meters
- Cabins: Owner's cabin with double bed and front with 3 x single cage.
Berths: fixed: 8
- Type interior: Honduras mahogany
- Curtains: Blue, melanged
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank approx. 250 liters.
- Waste water tank: Present for toilet, dismountable.
- Water system: Electric hydrophore.
- Toilets: Vakuumtoilet brand Vacuflush with removable toilet tank, new for 2010.
- Radio/CD player: JVC Radio/CD/DVD/mp3/Wma player, display Synergy.
- Cooker & fuel: 4 flame gas cooker brand Spinflo
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic compressor refrigerator with TEC temp.control, capacity approx. 80 litres.
- Freezer: Upstairs in fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Spacious and light interior with real headroom. Total 8 beds. Well insulated with 2-comp. foam.
- Brand: Yanmar 4JH2E
- Year: 1997
- Power: 50 HP
- Engine hours: 5290
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 2.5 litres/hour
- Propulsion: New ZF hydraulic reversing clutch, type ZF25, new for 2010. Stainless steel water lubricated propeller shaft.
- Cooling system: Intercooling with heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: Steel 110 litres
- Max speed: 7.8 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer, oil temperature gauge and hour meter.
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Pallas 12 Volt / 50 Amp.
- Alternator: 12 Volt 55 Amp with extra diode bridge.
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Comments: Engine room fully painted in winter 2009/2010. Engine and electricity well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: VDO Logic, electronic
- Navigation lights: Combination lantern at the top of the mast, 3-colour and anchor light.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
- GPS: Phillips MK8
- VHF: Sailor RT2048 with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon Clear and Better. Stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron color white.
- Main sail: 50 m2, brand Miller
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif
- Jib: 30 m2, brand Miller
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 x bindrif
- Flying jib: 15 m2, brand Gaastra, new 2006.
- Winches: 4 x selftailing bronze lap winches brand LVJ
- Anchors & material: Stainless steel anchor in anchor locker in the head of the ship.
- Anchor windlass: Stainless steel/bronze fabrication Strikwerda.
- Outdoor cushions: Kapok seat cushions color red.
- Swimming ladder: Yeah, clap rests on rudder
- Crutch: Mast support for winter.
- Fenders, lines: Various
- Comments: Ship is suitable for Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, hand pump for engine room
- Radar reflector: Yeah, separate and build together
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yeah, in aft cockpit bench.
- Comments: Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.