Year of construction 1995
Length 31.17 feet
Width 13.0 feet
Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 4 cylinder diesel. Beautiful yard built Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price is excluding VAT.
Basic data of the Heech By De Mar Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Brand:Heech By De Mar
- Ship's name:Josephine
- Motorization:Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 4 cylinder diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1995
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.17 feet
- Width:12.96 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 145.853 VAT Not paid (€ 164.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Beautiful yard built Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price is excluding VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Heech by the Mar te Heeg
- Shipyard: Heech by the Mar te Heeg
- Hull shape: Round-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Windows: Brass light edges and portholes and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 13.80 metres
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 80 cm
- Displacement: 9500 Kg
- Ballast: Processed in solid keel beam
- Steering system: Stainless steel helmet.
- Rudder: Hanging rudder of Iroko
- Keel/Lee board: Side Swords of Iroko
- Comments: Price excl. VAT. Offered with interesting sale/rental combination. Beautifully lined and strong hull with many stainless steel details.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon
- Headroom: Salon max. 2.03 and min. 1.92 meters
- Cabins: Front with 1 x double cage and 2 x single cage.
- Berths: fixed: 7
- Type interior: Honduras mahogany
- Curtains: Blue, melanged
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank approx. 250 liters.
- Waste water tank: Present for toilet, dismountable.
- Water system: Hydrophoric
- Toilets: Vakuumtoilet brand Vacuflush with removable toilet tank, new for 2010.
- Radio/CD player: JVC Radio/CD/DVD/mp3/Wma player, display Synergy.
- Cooker & fuel: 4 flame gas basket
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic compressor refrigerator with TEC temp.control, capacity approx. 80 litres.
- Freezer: In fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Light and spacious interior with real headroom. Total 7 beds. Interior well insulated with 2-comp foam.
- Brand: Yanmar 4JH2E
- Year: 1995
- Power: 50 HP
- Engine hours: 5105 (position at the end of 2009)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 2.5 litres/hour
- Propulsion: New gearbox 2009, water lubricated stainless steel propeller shaft and 3-blade propeller.
- Cooling system: Intercooling with heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: Steel approx. 100 litres
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer, oil temperature gauge and hour meter.
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Pallas 12 Volt / 50 Amp.
- Alternator: on Yanmar engine
- Voltage: 12 Volt on-board voltage
- Comments: Engine and electrical systems well maintained due to rental. New starter motor 2009.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Magnetic, brand Cassens and Plath in brass housing on removable compass column.
- Navigation lights: Combination lantern at the top of the mast, 3-colour and anchor light.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
- GPS: Philips MK8
- VHF: Sailor RT2048 with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon Pine Clear and Better. Stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron color white.
- Main sail: Dacron colour white
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif, ready to use
- Jib: Dacron white
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 x bindrif
- Flying jib: Dacron white
- Winches: 2 x breeding winch brass and self-tailing brand Lewmar, type 30ST
- Comments: This Lemsteraak sails well.
- Anchors & material: Stainless steel anchor in anchor locker in the bow of the ship.
- Anchor windlass: Stainless steel/bronze fabrication Strikwerda.
- Outdoor cushions: Kapok seat cushions color red.
- Swimming ladder: Yeah, clap rests on rudder
- Crutch: Wooden scissors on large lap overflow
- Fenders, lines: Various
- Comments: Ship is equipped and suitable for sailing on all Dutch inland waterways including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, hand pump for engine room
- Fire extinguisher: yes, fire extinguisher interior and automatic fire extinguishing system engine compartment.
- Radar reflector: Yeah, separate and build together
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yes, in backhouse with 2 x gas bottle
- Comments: Ship complies with the 'Safe Hire Certificate'.