Back to search results
£ 85.822 (€ 96.500) VAT Not paid
Year of construction 1995
Length 25.59 feet
Width 10.7 feet
Yanmar 3YM30 new 2007. Wonderful Staverse Jol with an enormous amount of space. With interesting Buying/Letting. Price excl. VAT.
Basic data of the Heech By De Mar - Rijnsoever Staverse Jol
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Brand:Heech By De Mar - Rijnsoever
- Model:Staverse Jol
- Ship's name:Platbodem Jolleman
- Motorization:Yanmar 3YM30 new 2007
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1995
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:25.59 feet
- Width:10.66 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 85.822 VAT Not paid (€ 96.500 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Wonderful Staverse Jol with enormous space available and excellent sailing properties. With interesting Buying/Letting. Price excl. VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Gipon and optimized by Hoek Design.
- Shipyard: v. Rijnsoever and Heech by the Mar
- Hull number: 907
- Hull shape: Round-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Windows: Brass light edges and portholes and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 11.85 metres
- Draught: 98 cm
- Displacement: 5000 Kg
- Ballast: Processed in hull and keel.
- Steering system: Helmet stick
- Rudder: Hanging rudder of Iroko
- Keel/Lee board: Long keel
- Comments: Price excl. VAT. With interesting purchase / rental combination. Ship sails well by optimized sail plan by Hoek Design. Due to the large width and keel a stable ship.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon and front
Headroom: 190 cm
Salon under sliding hatch by the kitchen 1.95 meters and saloon minus 1.81 meters, front 1.82 meters.
- Cabins: Downstairs with double bed.
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Type interior: Honduras mahogany
- Curtains: Blue, melanged
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank approx. 120 litres capacity
- Water system: Foot pump
- Toilets: Underwater line toilets R and M
- Radio/CD player: Radio/cassette player brand Philips
- Cooker & fuel: 3 flame stainless steel gaskomfoor brand ENO.
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic compressor fridge capacity approx. 50 litres.
- Freezer: In fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Spacious and light interior by a.o. large sliding hatch and white ceiling, 4 berths with double bed in the front and 2 single berths in the salon. Interior is well insulated with 2-comp. foam.
- Starting type: Electric
- Brand: Yanmar 3YM30
- Year: 2007
- Power: 30 HP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 1.5 litre/hour
- Propulsion: Clutch, stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft with oil bath front bearing and 3 bladed propeller.
- Cooling system: Intercooling with heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: Steel approx. 80 litres
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer and hour counter.
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Pallas 12 V / 25 Amp.
- Alternator: 12 Volt / 80 Amp.
- Control panel: Engine panel in cockpit on kickboard and consumer panel inside on chart table.
- Voltage: 12 Volt on-board voltage
- Comments: Engine and technology in connection with rental well maintained.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: VDO Logic, electronic
- Navigation lights: Combination lantern at the top of the mast, 3-colour and anchor light.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon Pine Clear and Better. Stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Darcon, color brown
- Main sail: Dacron, colour brown
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif ready to use
- Jib: Dacron, colour brown
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 x bindrif
- Winches: Brass selftailing breeding lap winches, Lewmar type 16
- Comments: Hydraulic and very easy to operate mast ironing installation.
- Anchors & material: Aluminium anchor brand FORTRESS type FX-7 with anchor line in cockpit bench
- Outdoor cushions: Kapok seat cushions color red.
- Sea rails: Kuipreling
- Swimming ladder: Yeah, clap rests on rudder
- Sail lowering system: Yeah, hydraulically
- Crutch: 3-piece buck to be placed on the main landing for mast and boom.
- Fenders, lines: Various
- Comments: Ship is equipped and suitable for the Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer.
- Bilge pump: Yes, hand pump for engine room
- Radar reflector: Yeah, separate and build together as needed.
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yeah, in aft cockpit bench.
- Comments: Ship complies with the 'Safe Hire Certificate'.