Back to search results
£ 93.382 (€ 105.000) VAT Not paid
Year of construction 1978
Length 29.86 feet
Width 11.5 feet
Yanmar 3YM30 new 2007. Price excl. VAT, Well maintained Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination.
Basic data of the Kooijman En De Vries Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Reference:De Steert
- Brand:Kooijman En De Vries
- Ship's name:De Steert
- Motorization:Yanmar 3YM30 new 2007
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.86 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 93.382 VAT Not paid (€ 105.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Is part of the rental fleet of Heech by de Mar and is therefore very complete and perfectly maintained. Offered with interesting buy / rental combination. Price is excluding VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: De Boer
- Shipyard: Kooijman and de Vries
- Hull number: 740
- Hull shape: Round bottom
- Deck construction: Steel
- Superstructure: Steel
- Windows: Brass light edges and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 12.00 meters
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 77 cm
- Displacement: 7000
- Ballast: Incorporated in hull (thick bottom plate).
- Steering system: Helmetstick oak
- Rudder: Attached Oak
- Keel/Lee board: Side swords of oak
Price excluding VAT. With interesting buy / rental combination. Beautifully lined ship with sea cockpit, wooden gunwale and stainless steel guardrail around large part of the ship.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon and front
Headroom: 185 cm
1.85 saloon to front
- Cabins: Lounge and front, total 5 sleeping places.
- Berths: fixed: 5
- Type interior: Teak
- Curtains: Red melted
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank of 150 litres in front point
- Water system: Foot pump at kitchen and sink toilet.
- Toilets: Jabsco OWL Pump Toilet
- Radio/CD player: Pioneer Radio/CD Player
- Cooker & fuel: 2 flaming ENO gaskomfoor
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic MDC50 compressor refrigerator
- Freezer: Small part in fridge
- Heating: Hot air heating brand ARDIC (diesel / electric)
- Comments: Spacious, pleasant and light interior by including white ceiling. Headroom to the front. Total 5 berths: 1 x double BB in front and single SB in front, 2 x single in saloon.
- Starting type: Electric
- Brand: Yanmar 3YM30
- Year: 2007
- Power: 27 HP
- Engine hours: 770 running hours (position at the end of 2009)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 2 litres per hour
- Propulsion: Clutch, stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft with oil bath front bearing and 3 bladed propeller.
- Cooling system: Intercooling (heat exchanger)
- Fuel tanks: Stainless steel tank of 55 litres in engine compartment
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer, hour meter and diesel tank gauge
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Centauer 12 Volt 20 Amp.
- Alternator: 12 Volt 80 Amp. with isolating relay
- Control panel: Engine panel in the back of the cockpit and inside a Phillipi electrical panel with automatic fuses
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Comments: Engine and electricity always well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Sestrel magnetic compass on compass pole in cockpit, removable.
- Depth gauge: Yes, brand Autohelmet
- Navigation lights: 3 colour in mast top, 2 colour in front of mast.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
- GPS: Yes, Furuno type GP32
- VHF: Yes, Sailtron RT80 with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon pine and stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron, mainsail and jib of Gaastra , new in 2007
- Main sail: Dacron white 27 m2 new in 2007
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif ready to use
- Jib: Dacron white 12 m2 new in 2007
- Flying jib: Dacron, brown
- Comments: Former racing ship; good sailor.
- Anchors & material: Yeah, in vault hole
- Anchor windlass: Strikwerda anchor winch from stainless steel / bronze, new in 2007.
- Outdoor cushions: 5 kapok seat cushions for the cockpit.
- Sea rails: Stainless steel railing around most of the ship.
- Swimming ladder: Yes, at the helm
- Fenders, lines: 4 x fender, 4 x landlocked and trolling line
- Comments: Ship is suitable for all Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, for engine room
- Fire extinguisher: ABC fire extinguisher, keur 2009
- Radar reflector: Yes
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yeah, in aft cockpit bench.
- Comments: Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.
This boat data may have been translated into your language via an automatic translation program. Errors can occur during this process. Ask the seller for complete boat details before purchasing.
Kooijman En De Vries Lemsteraak
£ 93.382 (€ 105.000) VAT Not paid