Year of construction 1978
Length 29.86 feet
Width 11.5 feet
Yanmar 3YM30 new 2007. Price excl. VAT, Well maintained Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination.
Basic data of the Kooijman En De Vries Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Reference:De Steert
- Brand:Kooijman En De Vries
- Ship's name:De Steert
- Motorization:Yanmar 3YM30 new 2007
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.86 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 93.382 VAT Not paid (€ 105.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Is part of the rental fleet of Heech by de Mar and is therefore very complete and perfectly maintained. Offered with interesting sale/rental combination. Price does not include VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: De Boer
- Shipyard: Kooijman and de Vries
- Hull number: 740
- Hull shape: Round bottom
- Deck construction: Steel
- Superstructure: Steel
- Windows: Brass light edges and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 12.00 meters
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 77 cm
- Displacement: 7000
- Ballast: Incorporated in hull (thick bottom plate).
- Steering system: Helmetstick oak
- Rudder: Attached Oak
- Keel/Lee board: Side swords of oak
- Comments: Price excl. VAT. With interesting buy / rent combination. Beautifully lined ship with seagull, wooden pot lid and stainless steel sea rail to large part of the ship.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon and front
Headroom: 185 cm
1.85 saloon to front
- Cabins: Lounge and front, total 5 sleeping places.
- Berths: fixed: 5
- Type interior: Teak
- Curtains: Red melted
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank of 150 litres in front point
- Water system: Foot pump at kitchen and sink toilet.
- Toilets: Jabsco OWL Pump Toilet
- Radio/CD player: Pioneer Radio/CD Player
- Cooker & fuel: 2 flaming ENO gaskomfoor
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic MDC50 compressor refrigerator
- Freezer: Small part in fridge
- Heating: Hot air heating brand ARDIC (diesel / electric)
- Comments: Spacious, pleasant and light interior by including white ceiling. Headroom to the front. Total 5 berths: 1 x double BB in front and single SB in front, 2 x single in saloon.
- Starting type: Electric
- Brand: Yanmar 3YM30
- Year: 2007
- Power: 27 HP
- Engine hours: 770 running hours (position at the end of 2009)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 2 litres per hour
- Propulsion: Clutch, stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft with oil bath front bearing and 3 bladed propeller.
- Cooling system: Intercooling (heat exchanger)
- Fuel tanks: Stainless steel tank of 55 litres in engine compartment
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer, hour meter and diesel tank gauge
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Centauer 12 Volt 20 Amp.
- Alternator: 12 Volt 80 Amp. with isolating relay
- Control panel: Engine panel in the back of the cockpit and inside a Phillipi electrical panel with automatic fuses
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Comments: Engine and electricity always well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Sestrel magnetic compass on compass pole in cockpit, removable.
- Depth gauge: Yes, brand Autohelmet
- Navigation lights: 3 colour in mast top, 2 colour in front of mast.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
- GPS: Yes, Furuno type GP32
- VHF: Yes, Sailtron RT80 with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon pine and stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron, mainsail and jib of Gaastra , new in 2007
- Main sail: Dacron white 27 m2 new in 2007
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif ready to use
- Jib: Dacron white 12 m2 new in 2007
- Flying jib: Dacron, brown
- Comments: Former racing ship; good sailor.
- Anchors & material: Yeah, in vault hole
- Anchor windlass: Strikwerda anchor winch from stainless steel / bronze, new in 2007.
- Outdoor cushions: 5 kapok seat cushions for the cockpit.
- Sea rails: Stainless steel railing around most of the ship.
- Swimming ladder: Yes, at the helm
- Fenders, lines: 4 x fender, 4 x landlocked and trolling line
- Comments: Ship is suitable for all Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, for engine room
- Fire extinguisher: ABC fire extinguisher, keur 2009
- Radar reflector: Yes
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yeah, in aft cockpit bench.
- Comments: Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.