Vetus Deutz 4 cylinder Turbo diesel 115 hp. Luxury Lemsteraak, price excl. VAT with interesting Buy / Rent combination.
Basic data of the Hoek Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Reference:Ronde Walvis
- Ship's name:Ronde Walvis
- Motorization:Vetus Deutz 4 cylinder Turbo diesel 115 hp
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1990
- Experience: Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:47.57 feet
- Width:15.75 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 354.851 VAT Not paid (€ 399.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Luxury Lemsteraak with interesting buy / rental combination, price excl.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Hoek Design
- Shipyard: De Boeier in Makkum
- Hull shape: Round-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Windows: Brass portholes and 2 swing windows in rear bulkhead
- Vertical clearance: 19.50 metres
- Draught: 110 cm
- Displacement: 20000
- Ballast: no additional ballast
- Steering system: Hydraulic with steering wheel
- Rudder: Steel, hanged
- Keel/Lee board: Leeboards, new in 2003
Price excl. VAT. Beautifully lined Lemsteraak with interesting Buy / Rent combination via Heech by de Mar.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon
Headroom: 195 cm
Salon 2.00 to 1.89 meters
- Cabins: 3 separate sleeping cabins, a total of 12 berths.
- Berths: fixed: 12
- Type interior: Teak
- Curtains: Blue
- Water tank & material: 1200 litres
- Waste water tank: Present for shower
- Water system: Hydrophoric
- Hot water: Boiler 60 litres, brand Sigmar via engine and Webasto hot water maker, new in 2007.
- Number of showers: Shower
- Toilets: Underwater line toilets R and M
- Radio/CD player: Sony radio/CD player
- Cooker & fuel: 4 flame gas basket
- Fridge & power source: Electric, brand Isotherm, approx. 80 to 90 litres capacity
- Freezer: In fridge
- Heating: Central heating installation with radiators throughout the ship, Webasto hot water maker new in 2007.
Beautiful and cozy teak interior. Ship has 12 berths of which 8 fixed and 2 x 2 on dinette in saloon.
- Brand: Vetus Deutz, 4 cyl. Turbo diesel
- Power: 115 hp
- Engine hours: 2336, only 306 hours after full engine overhaul 2009.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 4 litre/hour
- Propulsion: Velvet hydraulic reversing clutch and stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft
- Cooling system: Closed system with keel cooling
- Fuel tanks: Steel, 420 litres
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer, oil, temperature and voltmeter.
- Bow thruster: New in 2007, Alpatek 24 volts 8.2 KW
- Stern thruster: New in 2007, Alpatek 24 volts 8.2 KW
- Battery: 3 sets 24 Volt 190 Amp AGM battery 2007
- Battery charger: Victron Centauer 24 Volt 60 Amp.
- Alternator: Alpha 24/95 Amp with Alpha Pro B controller.
- Inverter: Victron Atlas 24 / 600
- Control panel: Engine panel in cockpit on kickboard and consumer panel inside on chart table.
- Voltage: 24, 12 and 230 Volt
Engine completely overhauled spring 2009. Engine room complete and well maintained.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Magnetic, brand Cassens and Plath in brass house on steering column.
- Depth gauge: Yes, brand Navico, type Corus
- Navigation lights: Top in mast combination lantern with 3-color and anchor light, 1 x stern light on rudder.
- Charts, guides: Some
- GPS: Yes, Furuno type GP32
- VHF: Yeah, Navman with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon Clear and Better, new in 2003. Stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron color white, mainsail and jib of Gaastra new in 2009.
- Main sail: Dacron 56,5 m2 (2009)
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif
- Jib: Dacron 35 m2 (2009)
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 reef
- Flying jib: Dacron 20,4 m2
Unique 1-fall mainsail system with 3 x halyard winch LVJ type HW80 new in 2008. Mainsail and jib of Gaastra new in 2009. 2 x new (2009) Lewmar breeding Lap Winch ST48.
- Anchors & material: Yeah, in vault hole
- Anchor windlass: On foredeck brand Strikwerda.
- Outdoor cushions: Yeah, red kapok seat cushions
- Swimming ladder: Stainless steel stairs fixed at the back of the ship's fence.
- Fenders, lines: Various
Ship is suitable and equipped for all Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Electric, 2 x for engine room and interior.
- Fire extinguisher: 2 x fire extinguisher for interior and automatic fire extinguisher for engine room brand Firepro
- Radar reflector: Yes
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yes, in backhouse with 2 x gas bottle
Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.