Year of construction 1990
Length 34.45 feet
Width 13.9 feet
Yanmar 4 cylinder 4JHE marine diesel. Lemsteraak with spacious cockpit and beautiful carvings, for sale with Buy / Rent combination. Price excl VAT
Basic data of the Kuperus / Heech By De Mar Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Brand:Kuperus / Heech By De Mar
- Ship's name:Tijdtverdrijf
- Motorization:Yanmar 4 cylinder 4JHE marine diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1990
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.45 feet
- Width:13.94 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 168.087 VAT Not paid (€ 189.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Lemsteraak with spacious cockpit and beautiful carvings, for sale with Buy / Rent combination. Price excl VAT
Click here for more information
- Designer: Kuperus and Heech by the Mar
- Shipyard: De Boeier and Heech by de Mar
- Hull shape: Round-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel with non-slip deck paint
- Windows: Brass light edges and portholes and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
- Vertical clearance: 14.80 metres
- Draught: 78 cm
- Displacement: 10500 Kg
- Ballast: Processed in the hull, a.o. solid keel beam and thick bottom plate.
- Steering system: Stainless steel helmet.
- Rudder: Attached Oak
- Keel/Lee board: Side swords of oak
- Comments: Price is excluding VAT. With interesting purchase / rental combination. Beautifully lined hull with large cockpit which has a lot of teak.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon
Headroom: 195 cm
Salon max. 1.90 to min. 1.87 meters
- Cabins: Owner's cabin with double bed and underneath with 3 x single berth and 3 berths in the saloon.
- Berths: fixed: 8
- Type interior: Teak interior panelling
- Curtains: Blue, melanged
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel tank approx. 250 liters.
- Water system: Electric hydrophore.
- Toilets: Underwater line toilets R and M
- Radio/CD player: JVC Radio/CD/DVD/mp3/Wma player, display Synergy.
- Cooker & fuel: 4 flame stainless steel gaskomfoor brand Gimeg, new 2009
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic compressor refrigerator with TEC temp.control, capacity approx. 80 litres.
- Freezer: In fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Yard-built interior panelling with standing height and light through white ceiling, among other things. Total 8 beds.
- Brand: Yanmar 4JHE
- Year: 1990
- Power: 44 HP
- Engine hours: 3617 (position at the end of 2009)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 2.5 litres/hour
- Cooling system: Intercooling with heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: Polyethylene tank brand Vetus capacity 90 liters
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer and engine hour counter
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Victron Pallas 12 / 50 Amp.
- Alternator: 12 Volt / 55 Amp on engine and extra diode bridge.
- Voltage: 12 Volt on-board voltage
- Comments: Engine and electrical system well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Magnetic, brand Cassens and Plath in brass housing on removable compass column.
- Navigation lights: 2-colour on bow and anchor light at the top of the mast.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
- GPS: Furuno
- VHF: Sailor RT2048 with ATIS
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon Pine Clear and Better. Stainless steel stay and traditional yoke blocks.
- Sails material: Dacron white new in 2009, brand Gaastra Sails
- Main sail: Dacron white
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif ready to use
- Jib: Dacron white
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 x bindrif
- Flying jib: Dacron white
- Winches: 2 x brass selftailing breeding winch, brand Lewmar, type 34ST
- Comments: Sailing new in 2009, brand Gaastra Sails.
- Anchors & material: Galvanized anchor in anchor locker in bow.
- Anchor windlass: Stainless steel/bronze fabrication Strikwerda.
- Outdoor cushions: Kapok seat cushions color red.
- Swimming ladder: Yeah, clap rests on rudder
- Crutch: Wooden scissors on large lap overflow
- Fenders, lines: Various
- Comments: Ship is suitable and equipped for the Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, hand pump for engine room
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yes, in backhouse with 2 x gas bottle
- Comments: Ship complies with the 'Safe Hire Certificate'.