Year of construction 1988
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 41.01 feet
Width 13.3 feet
Perkins Prima M 50 - 50 HP / 37.28 kW. In 2021 refitted; teak deck, new furling sails + panorama windows + saloon upholstery + ceiling + lighting + toilets + hoses + holding tank + shower
Basic data of the Jeanneau Voyage 12.50
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:Voyage 12.50
- Motorization:Perkins Prima M 50 - 50 HP / 37.28 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1988
- Last refit:2021
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:41.01 feet
- Width:13.29 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1805 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:7fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Guy Ribadeau & Dumas
- Shipyard: Jeanneau - France
- Hull number: 0725085-036671
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
with anti slip on the superstructure and teak (renovated in 2021) on the deck
- Windows: Goiot deck hatches (with rollo's), acrylic windows in the superstructure (renewed in 2021), acrylic panorama windows on the superstructure (renewed in 2021) and Goiot portholes in the hull (some of which can be opened)
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 18.05 m
- Draught: 165 cm
- Waterline length: 1,015 cm
- Displacement: 9,800 kg
- Ballast: 3,350 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Solimar steering pedestal with a stainless steel steering wheel, upholstered in leather and with a sand-colored steering pedestal cover
- Position steering system: Outside
rudder blade with skeg
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
cast iron fin keel
- White polyester hull (reinforced with kevlar during the construction of the hull) with new (2021) gray trim and new (2021) gray waterline.
- Hull and superstructure were professionally polished in 2021.
- Teak on the cockpit seats and teak on the cockpit floor (teak was renovated in 2021).
- 2x Plastic air vent on the superstructure with stainless steel protection brackets.
- 6x Aluminum clamp (also amidships).
- The ship is currently still on shore and will be provided with new anodes and a new layer of antifouling before launching.
- There are in the period between 1988 and 1994 a total of 379 ships built by Jeanneau of this model.
Headroom: 190 cm
headroom varies in ship between 1.83 and 1.95 m
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 3
Berths: fixed: 7 Extra: 2
2-Person bed in the Front cabin, 2-Persons bed in both aft cabins and in the starboard aft cabin is a 1-person bed along the hull (for a child)
Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: white
Water tank & material: 305 litre Stainless steel
(1x 165 liter and 1x 140 liter tank)
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 50 Litre Plastic
2021 : (in the aft bathroom)
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
electric water pressure system with a PAR waterpump and an Aqua Filter
- Hot water: approx. 50 liter boiler (heated via the engine or via 220 Volt shore power)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
2x bathroom with a shower in the aft bathroom - electric shower water drain pump
Toilets: 2 Manual
2021 : Jabsco
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: Eno
Fridge & power source: 175 Litre Electric
large and deep top loader refrigerator with a compressor
freezer compartment in the fridge
Heating: hot air
Eberspacher (serviced in September 2021)
- Spacious salon with a longitudinal galley to port with a double stainless steel sink and plenty of storage.
- The saloon table is a dinette, allowing for the creation of a spacious 2 person bed or a lounge sofa.
- In the front cabin, the old carpet has been removed and a teak-look non-slip covering (foam material) has been installed.
- Bedding dimensions : Front cabin 1.95 m. Both aft cabins : 2.03 m.
- Both aft cabins are equipped with their own sink with hot and cold water.
- 2x Pioneer speaker in the saloon (no radio/CD player).
- Talamex clock and Barometer on the main bulkhead.
- 1x Red night lighting above the chart table.
Performed in 2021 :
- New blue Alcantara upholstery in the salon.
- Teak floor in entire ship has been sanded and given 2 new coats of varnish.
- Stairs at the cabin entrance have new black non-slip tape on the steps.
- Ceilings have been renewed.
- Ceiling lights have been renewed with LED lights.
- 3x Reading light in saloon have been renewed (1 of them is an extra red lighting at the chart table).
- New control panel with new automatic fuses, new water meters and new voltmeter.
- Toilet hoses of both toilets have been renewed.
- Folding acrylic cover plate for above the toilet has been renewed.
- Shower in aft bathroom has been renewed.
- Shower (hot and cold water) on the bathing platform has been renewed.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Perkins
- Model: Prima M 50
- Serial number: BA30144U515715S
- Year: 1988
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 50 hp
/ 37.28 kW
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,643
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3.5 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Perkins HBW 10 - 2 R
- Transmission: Shaft
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 190 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
Vetus 125 kgf - 8 HP, with a 6-blade plastic propeller and operated by buttons on the cockpit floor under the steering wheel
1x 135 Ah domestic battery (2018), 1x 100 Ah engine battery and 1x 100 Ah bow thruster battery (September 2021)
Battery charger: 15 A
Victron Charger 12V/15A
- Alternator: 90 A
Inverter: 300 Watt
Car Point Inverter
- Shore power: fixed shore power connection on the transom with a circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
flexible Solar Panel ist mounted on top of the sprayhood
Voltage: 12V 220V
(220 Volt via shore power)
- Engine has been service in 2021.
- Acrylic cover (for the engine panel in the cockpit) has been renewed in 2021.
- Dephi fuel filter with water separator (with sight glass) at engine.
- Sea weed filter.
- EP Solar Tracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller.
- 12 Volt sockets in all cabins and at the chart table as well as various USB sockets.
- 220 Volt sockets in all cabins, near the chart table, near the galley and in the saloon.
Navigation and electronics
Compass: 2021 : Plastimo Olympic 135
(on the steering pedestal)
Log/speed: VDO + NKE
Unknown if systems are functioning
Depth gauge: VDO + NKE
Unknown if systems are functioning (VDO display is very poor readable)
- Wind gauge: VDO
- Navigation lights: anchor, steam, bow (2021 : LED) and stern (2021 : LED) lighting
- Charts, guides: 2018 : digital map for the chartplotter
- Autopilot: Autohelm 6000
GPS: 2018 : B&G Zeus 3-7 chart plotter
(on the steering pedestal)
Chart plotter: 2018 : B&G Zeus 3-7 chart plotter
(on the steering pedestal)
- VHF: 2018 : B&G V50 Mic
- 2x Stainless steel gooseneck on the superstructure near the mast foot (for mast cabling).
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Sloop
mast head rigged
Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
stow-a-way mast, boom, stainless steel rigging, double set of spreaders and a manual backstay tensioner
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 83.4 m2
- Number of sails: 2
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: Van Vliet Sails
- Furling mainsail: 2019 : Van Vliet Sails : furling mainsail
- Genoa: 2019 : Van Vliet Sails : furling genoa with an UV protection strip
- Furling foresail: Profurl (drum is mounted below deck)
- Winches: Lewmar : 2x 50ST, 2x 43ST, 2x 40ST, 1x 40
- Manual winches: 7
- Self-tailing: 6
- Spinlock halyard jammers in the cockpit.
- All halyards have been renewed in 2019.
Anchors & material: 1 x CQR Galvanized
30 meter anchor chain
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
with control buttons on the foredeck
- Sprayhood: 2021 : sand-colored sprayhood and cockpit cover with stainless steel rods
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions: Dark blue cockpit cushions
- Sea rails: stainless steel stantions with new (2021) double-wired plastified stainless steel wire and amidship passages
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: with teak (renovated in 2021)
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel with teak steps
- Davits: removable and turnable stainless steel davits
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- 1x Removable large cockpit table on an aluminum leg and 1x removable small happy hours drinks cockpit table (to be mounted onto the steering pedestal).
- Teak outboard engine bracket on the pushpit.
- Stainless steel capstan on port side on deck-stern edge (to be used with a stern anchor), stern anchor is not present.
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
1x manual, 2x electric (1x renewed in 2021)
- Fire extinguisher: 2021 : 2x new 2 KG fire extinguisher
- Radar reflector: Echomax
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.