Year of construction 1996
Length 26.05 feet
Width 9.4 feet
Mitsubishi 15 hp / 11.19 kW. Unique and beautiful classic lined ship, rare beautiful. Perfectly maintained, Refleks diesel heating, Navtex, chartplotter, marine telephone, winter
Basic data of the Deense Spitsgat Zeilkotter / Jol
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:Spitsgat Zeilkotter / Jol
- Ship's name:Njord
- Motorization:Mitsubishi 15 hp / 11.19 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1996
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.05 feet
- Width:9.42 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1050 cm
- Headroom inside:155 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 26.423 VAT Paid (€ 29.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Shipyard: Van Workum - Arnhem - The Netherlands
- Hull number: One-Off
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: S-shaped
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: Beige
- Deck construction: Wood
- Windows: bronze portholes
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 10.5 m
- Draught: 110 cm
- Displacement: 3,500 kg
- Ballast: with lead rolls in the bilge
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
- This is not a "refurbished old ship".
- This One-Off Danish Spitgat cutter was built in 1996 using the best materials in every detail, based on drawings of a Danish ship from the middle of the last century.
- It is a high quality and seaworthy ship with the ultimate Feel-Good Factor.
- This Danish Spitsgatter is a rare beauty and is in excellent condition.
- Iroco and oak hull, deck and superstructure.
- A a new layer of antifouling and a new anode have been applied on the underwater hull in the spring of 2020.
- Headroom: 155 cm
open forward cabin, saloon and open dog cage
Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 1
2 - 3 berths
Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 35 litre Plastic
- Water system: Manual
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Spirit
Dometic Origo 3000
Fridge & power source: Electric
12 Volt Tropicool Freshbag cooler
Refleks 66M diesel heating with its own stainless steel tank
- Battery Gauge.
- 2x Conical Prism (which brings a lot of light).
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Model: L2E
- Serial number: 16138
- Year: 1997
- Number of cylinders: 2
Power: 15 hp
/ 11.19 kW
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 1,259
(as of 27-06-2020)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 1 litre/hour
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 27 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 5 knots
- Cruising speed: 4 knots
Battery: 2 x 144 Ah
(1x 2011 and 1x 2017)
- Shore power: connection in the vessel and equipped with a circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- 2x Steel Jerrycan (total approx. 15 litres diesel).
- Fleettguard fuel filter and a seaweed filter at the engine.
- 1x Ampere meter.
- 1x 12 Volt and 1x 220 Volt socket at the control panel, behind the heater.
- 2x 12 Volt socket at the dog cage.
- The engine has been serviced in the autumn of 2019.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Cassens & Plath
Log/speed: C. WALKER & SON LTD Towing Log
- Depth gauge: Seafarer 301
- Navigation lights: 3-colour top, steam, bow and fence lighting
- GPS: Digital GPS
- Chart plotter: Raymarine Raychart 435 (not installed)
VHF: Furuno FM2721
with a speaker at the cabin input
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Nasa Easy Navtex
- L.J. Harri Amsterdam Temperature gauge.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Cutter
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Wood
Brasker mast, boom, gaff, stainless steel stays
- Bowsprit: Extendable
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 36 m2
- Number of sails: 6
- Sails material: Dacron
- Main sail: Mainsail
- Genoa: Genoa
- Jib: Breeding
- Storm jib:
- Flying jib: Jib
- Winches: Bronze winches
- Manual winches: 3
- Wooden bowsprit.
- White mainsail.
- Wooden blocks
- Anchors & material: 2 x Danforth Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Manual
bronze Simpson & Lawrence anchor winch
- Sprayhood: white/cream sprayhood over the cabin entrance
- Outdoor cushions: 2x white/creme cockpit cushion with 2 matching white/creme cushions
- Boat cover: sand-coloured tarpaulin (to be stretched over the entire length of the boom and zippers to starboard for a door in the saloon) and a winter tarpaulin
- Sea rails: stainless steel scepters with double stranded red ropes sea railng
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel
- Sail lowering system: Manually foldable cockpit tent.
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Life buoy:
Bilge pump: Manual
- Fire extinguisher: (to be inspected/renewed)
- Radar reflector: Tri-Lens radar reflector (mounted in the masthead)
- Life jackets: 1
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Copper Megaphone / ship's caller.
- Copper ship's horn.
- 2x horseshoe lifebuoy.
- The ship is registered in the cadastre as a Z-Ship. Removal of this registration is a cost Seller. Transfer of this registration is Buyer's fee.