Year of construction 2003
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 41.83 feet
Width 12.7 feet
Volvo Penta D2-55 - 55 HP / 41 kW. Neatly maintained, bright interior with 3 cabins, well equipped ; furling boom, generator, inverter, boiler, 4x electric winch, 4 sails, plotter, rada
Basic data of the Spirit 425
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Ship's name:Brexan
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D2-55 - 55 HP / 41 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2003
- Last refit:2012
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:41.83 feet
- Width:12.73 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1900 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Nick Dikmans
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Jac de Ridder
- Shipyard: Bootbouwerij A.J. Van Heyhgen / Spirit Yachts - Belgium
- Hull number: BE-VHY42526J203
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 2,500 kg
- CE max engine: 55 hp
- Passenger capacity: 10
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
With anti-slip and teak deck
- Windows: Lewmar deck hatches and Lewmar + Gebo portholes
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 19 m
- Draught: 218 cm
- Waterline length: 1,065 cm
- Displacement: 8,100 kg
- Ballast: 2,850 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Lewmar Whitlock steering position with a leather-clad stainless steel double-spoke steering wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
balanced rudder with a Jefa bearing
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Cast iron fin keel (filled with lead)
- Blue polyester hull with double white waterline.
- Teak on the cockpit benches and teak on the cockpit floor.
- 6x Aluminium clasp (so also midship).
- Headroom: 195 cm
Forward cabin and 2x aft cabin.
- Berths: fixed: 6
Type interior: Modern, light
white painted interior with grey floorboards
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: Light grey
Water tank & material: 300 litre Plastic
(2x approx. 150 litres)
- Water tank gauge:
Water system: Pressure system
electric water pressure system
- Hot water: approx. 40 litres Isothemp boiler (heated by the engine or via 220 Volt)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
1x bathroom with a shower and an electric shower water drain pump
Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player: Alpine radio/CD player with Focal speakers in the saloon and Clarion speakers in the cockpit (are damaged)
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: Plastimo
Fridge & power source: Electric
top-loader fridge with compressor
- Freezer: freezer compartment in the fridge
- Spacious galley on port side at the entrance with a double stainless steel sink and a Corian worktop.
- In the forward cabin is a private sink with hot and cold water.
- Outside shower with hot and cold water.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-55
- Serial number: 5102967211
- Year: 2003
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 55 hp
/ 41.01 kW
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 800
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3.5 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
Propulsion: Folding propellor
2 blade Maxprop Vane position screw
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 118 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
2015 : Maxpower
3x Dual AGM 100 Ah service battery, 1x Optima Red Top 50 Ah battery.
Generator: Mastervolt Wisper 3.5 kW
(2012 - by approx. 35 hours)
- Shore power: fixed connection with a residual current device
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Mastervolt Power System Control Panel.
- Sure Power Industries : Multi Battery Isolator 9 max 70A.
Navigation and electronics
Compass: Plastimo Olympic 135
(on the steering position)
- Log/speed: 2012 : Raymarine i70
- Depth gauge: 2012 : Raymarine i70
- Wind gauge: 2012 : Raymarine i70
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
- Autopilot: 2012 : Raymarine i70
- GPS: Raymarine
Chart plotter: 2012 : Raymarine Hybrid Touch
(on the steering position)
Radar: Raymarine RL70C
(at the card table)
VHF: Simrad RS 35
with in the cockpit a 2nd connection and a separate speaker
- Weatherfax/Navtex: ICS Nav6
- Insulated backstay.
- The equipment is installed in 2 Navpod's on the steering position.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Sloop
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
Sparcraft mast, white painted Leasure Furl roller boom, fixed Sparcraft lowering bracket, stainless steel Dyform stay with 3 sets of spacers and a manual backstay tensioner.
- Bowsprit: Fixed
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 4
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: North Sails
- Furling mainsail: North Sails : battened furling mainsail in the boom
- Genoa: 2013 : North Sails : rolgenua (approx. 50m2)
- Jib: North Sails : High-Aspect furling jib (approx. 40m2)
- Furling foresail: Profurl (drum is mounted below deck)
- Gennaker: North Sails : Gennaker (approx. 100m2)
- Winches: 2x electric MSM Carbon Winch 48EST (disigned by F.A. Porsche), 2x electric Lewmar 44ST and 2x 48ST.
- Electric winches: 4
- Manual winches: 2
- Self-tailing: 6
- Aluminium Spinnakerboom.
- Fixed stainless steel bowsprit.
- Removable backstays.
- Removable cutter bar.
- Lewmar deck fittings.
- Lewmar trap stoppers.
- Anchors & material: 1 x CQR Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
- Sprayhood: Blue sprayhood (can be prolonged) with a zippered cockpit tent
- Cockpit tent:
- Sea rails: stainless steel sceptres with double-wire sea railing and midship passages
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: with teak
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel with plastic steps
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: 6x fender and various mooring lines
- Cockpit table:
- Fixed cockpit table with light grey Corian tops on a stainless steel frame. In the middle table top there is a small storage compartment and both side tops can be folded up/down.
- Life raft: 6 Passenger Plastimo Cruiser ORC/RORC (must be inspected)
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 3x fire extinguisher (to be inspected/renewed)
- Radar reflector: Tri-Lens radar reflector
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.