Year of construction 1999
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 24.54 feet
Width 8.3 feet
Yamaha 5 HP / 3.68 kW. Well maintained, scratch less! Good set Hagoort sails, Spinnaker, autopilot, battery, Mastervolt battery charger, cover, trailer (not approved in NL)
Basic data of the Beneteau 25 Platu
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:25 Platu
- Ship's name:J-P
- Motorization:Yamaha 5 HP / 3.68 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1999
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Trailerable, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.54 feet
- Width:8.27 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1180 cm
- Headroom inside:155 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , In Zeeland, Contact For Sail South in Wemeldinge.
- Price:£ 15.675 VAT Paid (€ 17.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Shipyard: Beneteau
- Hull number: FR-BEY18269C999
- CE-category: C
- CE max weight: 620 kg
- Passenger capacity: 6
- Original new price: 27575 eur
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Windows: 1x deck hatch
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 11.8 m
- Draught: 158 cm
- Waterline length: 700 cm
- Displacement: 1,250 kg
- Ballast: 510 kg
Steering system: Helm
Spinlock tiller extender
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- White polyester hull
- Polyester with anti-slip on the cockpit floor
- The ship has always been ashore and only went into the water for a day's sailing. In 2018 the ship has been in the water from July to October and in 2019 from May to October 2019.
- The Platu has been on shore since October 2019 until half May 2020.
February - March 2020:
- The underwater ship has been completely stripped and is provided with a primer and white hard antifouling (Interspeed International).
- The keel is completely stripped, is smoothed with epoxy putty and is provided with a primer and white hard antifouling (Interspeed International).
- All the stainless steel on deck is black powder coated.
- Headroom: 155 cm
- Cabins: 1
Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
2 beds on the sofa's and it is possible to create a bed in the front point for 2 people (nog present)
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Radio/CD player: Sony CDX-4180RV radio/CD player with 2x Silver Crest speaker in the interior
- 2x Grey beanbag.
- Some Blue Performance storage bags are hanging in the front of the ship.
- The original blue covers for the cushions are still present.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Manual
- Type: Outboard
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model: 5CMH
- Serial number: 6E3K-S-1010519
Power: 5 hp
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel consumption: 1 litre/hour
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Direct
Fuel tanks: 1
approx. 1.5 litre internal tank
Battery: 1 x
2017 : 72 Ah
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V
- 1x 12 Volt socket.
- Main switch.
- The outboard engine is in a bun. The outboard engine can easily be raised and remains in the bun (under the cockpit floor).
- March 2020: major service to the outboard motor.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Plastimo
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST40 - Bidata
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST40 - Bidata
- Navigation lights: masthead light
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST2000+
VHF: M-Tech SX35DSC - Mic
with loudspeaker at the electric panel
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
keel stepped Z-Spar Performance mast, boom and Rodkicker, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders and a manual backstay adjuster
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 28.99 m2
- Number of sails: 6
Sails material: Kevlar
- Sails manufacturer: Hagoort Sails en North Sails
- Main sail: 1x Hagoort Sails Kevlar mainsail (in good condition) and 1x North Sails mainsail (older training/delivery sail)
- Genoa: 1x North Sails : genoa (older training/delivery sail)
- Jib: 1x Hagoort Sails Kevlar HA Jib (good condition) and 1x North Sails Jib (older training/delivery sail)
- Spinnaker: North Sails : Spinnaker
- Winches: Lewmar : 2x 16
- Manual winches: 2
- Harken blocks and mainsail track.
- Aluminum spinnaker pole.
- 2017 : Light grey mainsail cover (very little used).
- March 2020: all halyards and lines washed.
- Anchors & material: 1 x Galvanized
- Boat cover: Cover for over the cockpit (and over the boom)
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Fenders, lines: 4x grey fender
- AK 2008 braked and double axle trailer (not approved in NL, but approved in Germany).
- April 2020 : Windex on masthead.
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Self-draining cockpit: