Year of construction 2007
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 34.78 feet
Width 11.4 feet
Volvo Penta 29 HP / 21.63 kW. Fast sailor with an extra Performance package. Spacious interior, furling Gennaker('18), Raymarine Axiom 7 plotter('17), autopilot, Eberspacher
Basic data of the Dufour 34 Performance
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:34 Performance
- Ship's name:RAP
- Motorization:Volvo Penta 29 HP / 21.63 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2007
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.78 feet
- Width:11.42 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1650 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 62.807 VAT Paid (€ 69.834 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Designer: Umberto Felci and Patrick Roséo
- Shipyard: Dufour SA France
- Hull number: FR-DUFE5062J607
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 890 kg
- CE max engine: 23 kW
- Passenger capacity: 8
- Original new price: 175000 eur
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Windows: Lewmar (specially polished) aluminium deck hatches and windows
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 16.5 m
- Draught: 195 cm
- Waterline length: 913 cm
- Displacement: 5,800 kg
- Ballast: 1,750 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Whitlock steering pedestal with a larger (130 cm diameter instead of standard 110 cm) double-spoke stainless steel steering wheel, upholstered in leather and equipped with a grey/blue steering position hatch.
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
lead fin keel (deeper than the standard Performance keel)
- White polyester hull with grey striping and a stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Teak on the cockpit benches and anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
- 1x Large deep coffin and 1x shallow coffin in the cockpit.
- Custom made stainless steel plate, which is placed in front of the entrance hatch and fitted with a padlock.
- 2x Grey/blue tarpaulin to stretch over the deck hatches.
- 6x Aluminium clamp (so also midship), provided with a stainless steel strip on the deck hull edge.
- The frame has been extra reinforced.
- Before the first launch, the underwater hull is coated with a layer of epoxy.
- This Dufour 34 Performance has been ashore all winters with a winter cover over it.
- At the end of May 2020 a new layer of antifouling was applied to the underwater hull.
- This Dufour 34 Performance Arpàge Limited Edition is equipped with a Cruising and a Performance Pack, is sold by the first owner, is only used privately and has rarely sailed in salt water.
- Headroom: 190 cm
forward cabin and aft cabin
Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
4 - 6 berths
Type interior: Classic, warm
light mahogany (Moabi) panelling
- Color upholstery: White
- Curtains: blue
Water tank & material: 285 litre Plastic
(total in 2 tanks)
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 42 Litre Plastic
(with a 3-way valve)
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
electric water pressure system
- Hot water: Boiler (heats via motor or 220 Volt shore power)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
1x bathroom with a shower
Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player: radio/CD player with VDO speakers in the saloon and Waterproof cockpit speakers
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: Electric
toploader fridge with an Isotherm compressor
Heating: hot air
Eberspacher with 4 blowing points (forward cabin, bathroom, aft cabin and saloon)
- Galley on port side with a corian worktop, a double stainless steel sink and a glass partition between the galley and the saloon.
- All reading lights are in LED.
- Reading light at the chart table.
- Suedine saloon upholstery.
- Clock on the main bulkhead in the forward cabin.
- Barigo Clock, Barometer and Hygro-/Thermometer on the main bulkhead in the saloon.
- Made-to-measure mattress in the forward cabin with underneath a slatted base.
- Shower in the cockpit with hot and cold water.
- 2017 : The lining of the back cushions of the two saloon settees has been made thinner and the lining of the seat cushions in the saloon has been renewed.
Dimensions beds :
- Forward cabin : 2.16 x 1.60 m.
- Starboard and port saloon settee : 1.88 x 0.57 m.
- Rear cabin : 1.99 x 1.30 m.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D1-30B
- Serial number: 868985/5102191893
- Year: 2007
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 29 hp
/ 21.63 kW
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 975
estimate of the owner
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2.5 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
Propulsion: Folding propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 90 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
2x 56 Ah Exide domestic battery (2015) and 1x 60 Ah engine battery (May 2020).
- Battery charger:
- Voltmeter: (built-in in 2020, but not yet connected)
- Shore power: fixed connection with a circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Volvo Penta MS 130S-B saildrive (saildrive membrane has not yet been replaced).
- 2007 : Extra Pilippi panel (with automatic fuses).
- 1x Double 12 Volt USB socket (near the chart table).
- 4x 12 Volt power outlet (at the chart table, in the galley, in the forward cabin and at the engine panel in the cockpit).
- 1x 220 Volt socket connected to the inverter (at the chart table).
- 4x 220 Volt socket (at the chart table, in the galley, in the forward cabin and in the aft cabin).
- The engine has had a major service in November 2017 (including valve sets and coolant replacement).
- The engine has had a service in the autumn of 2019.
Navigation and electronics
Compass: Plastimo Olympic 135
(on the steering pedestal)
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata
- Wind gauge: Raymarine ST 60+ Wind
- Navigation lights: LED 3-colour top, anchor, steam, bow and stern lighting
- Rudder position indicator: in the autopilot
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6001+ with a Whitlock rotating motor and a wireless Raymarine S100 Remote Control
- GPS: 1x Furuno GP-32 GPS/WAAS Navigator and 1x Raymarine Axiom 7 All-glass Touch Screen MFD chart plotter (2017)
Chart plotter: 2017 : Raymarine Axiom 7 All-glass Touch Screen MFD chart plotter
(above the cabin entrance)
- VHF: 1x Navman 7110 with a Mic and 1x DSC VHF in the cockpit
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Furuno Navtex NX-300
- 3x Raymarine ST60+ Graphic (1x at the chart table and 2x at the steering position).
- 2017 : NMEA2000 Backbone/drop cable (2.00 meters) for communication between the new chartplotter and the existing Raymarine equipment.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
Sparcraft mast, boom and rigged boomvang, Dyform stays with a double set of spreaders and a tackled backstay tensioners.
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 5
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: Elvstrom Sails and Sail Select
- Main sail: 2007 : Elvstrom : Performance mainsail (upper batten has been full battened - the sail is serviced by a sailmaker in winter 2018/2019)
- Genoa: 2007 : Elvstrom : Performance furling genoa with a white UV protection strip (LIKE NEW - only used once)
- Jib: 2007 : Sail Select : High Aspect furling jib (in good condition) with vertical battens and a white UV protection strip
- Furling foresail: Facnor RX 165 furling Jib system
- Storm jib: storm jib
- Gennaker: 2018 : Sail Select : furling Gennaker with a furler with top-down furling system from Selden (approx. 82.6 m2 h5Oz)
- Winches: Harken 2-Speed : 2x 40ST and 2x 44ST (both upgraded compared to standard winches)
- Manual winches: 4
- Self-tailing: 4
- The sails have been regularly maintained by a sailmaker and are in good condition.
- The mast is about 60 cm higher than the standard Performance mast.
- Aluminium spinnaker pole with up and down holder (used for the Gennaker's Tack line).
- A-Symmetrical Spinnaker equipment.
- Harken mainsail overflow, blocks and carts.
- From the cockpit the Harken slate eyes for the genoa can be operated.
- Various trim lines and fine-tune adjustments for trimming the ship.
- 9x Spinlock XAS halyard stopper (8x under the sprayhood and 1x for the reefing line of the furling jib).
- Extra folding Wichard deck eyes for spinnaker.
- Dyneema traps.
- 2007 : De Vries Sails : Grey/blue mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks.
- Anchors & material: 1 x CQR Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Quick 700 Watt with remote control on foredeck
- Sprayhood: De Vries Sails : grey/blue sprayhood with stainless steel brackets and handles on the side.
- Boat cover: blue winter cover
- Sea rails: stainless steel stantions and double-wire stainless steel sea railing with amidship passages
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: with teak
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps
- Fenders, lines: 6x fender and 4x mooring wropes
- Cockpit table:
- Removable and foldable teak cockpit table (to be stored in a blue bag).
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 2x fire extinguisher (to be inspected/renewed)
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.
- White horseshoe lifebuoy.