Year of construction 1990
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 33.79 feet
Width 11.5 feet
Volvo Penta 27 HP / 20.13 kW. Spacious and bright interior, 2x cabin + bathroom, mainsail ('10), furling genoa ('06), spinnaker, sprayhood ('18), winter cover, manual anchor winch
Basic data of the Jeanneau Sun Liberty 34
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:Sun Liberty 34
- Ship's name:Happy go Lucky
- Motorization:Volvo Penta 27 HP / 20.13 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1990
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:33.79 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1400 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Designer: Daniel Andrieu Yacht Design
- Shipyard: Jeanneau France
- Hull number: 41417-4236
- Original new price: eur
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Windows: 3x Deck hatch. Lewmar and Gebo portholes (with craquelé)
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 14 m
- Draught: 190 cm
- Waterline length: 804 cm
- Displacement: 4,700 kg
- Ballast: 1,520 kg
Steering system: Helm
with a Spinlock extender
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- White polyester hull (reinforced with Kevlar) with yellow striping.
- Teak slats on the cockpit floor and teak slats on the cockpit seats.
- 2x Ventilation shell on the superstructure.
- 2015 : All windows on the superstructure removed and glued back onto the superstructure.
- 2005 : All old layers of antifouling removed from the hull and then the is has been preventively treated with Gelshield.
- The ship has been ashore for a winter every 2 years.
- The bottom of the underwatership needs a new layer of antifouling for the new sailing saison.
- The Jeanneau Sun Liberty 34 was built in the period 1989 - 1993.
Headroom: 185 cm
Headroom inside the ship : in the aft bathroom : 1.82 m; in the forward bathroom and forward cabin : 1.85 m; in the saloon : 1.86 - 1.90 m; in the aft cabin : 1.88 m; in the galley : 1.96 m.
- Separate Dining area:
Front and aft cabin
Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
4 - 6
Type interior: Modern, light
White ash with teak doors and slats
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: White
Water tank & material: 260 litre Plastic
(2x approx. 130 litre tank)
Water system: Pressure system
Electric water pressure system
- Seawater pump:
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
2x bathroom with a hand shower (cold water)
Toilets: 2 Manual
2x R&M toilet (the toilet pump of the toilet in the rear bathroom is broken, it does not pump water)
- Radio/CD player: radio/CD player with speakers in the salon
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: Electrolux
Fridge & power source: 80 Litre Electric
Top-loader fridge with a compressor
small freeze compartment in the fridge
- Luxury mattresses in the aft cabin.
- On port side next to the entrance is a spacious galley with a double stainless steel sink and lots of closet space.
- Clock and Barometer on the main bulkhead.
- Dimensions bed in the aft cabin : 1.92 x 1.45 m.
- Dimensions bed in the forward cabin : 1.95 x 1.55 m.
- Shower at the bathing platform (cold water).
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: 2003
- Serial number: 2300046357
- Year: 1990
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 28 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2.2 litre/hour
- Transmission: Shaft
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 80 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
1x 105 Ah domestic battery and 1x 70 Ah start battery
1x Ctrek M100 Marine - 10 A and 1x H-Tronic AL1000 - 1A
- Shore power: no circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Amp meter.
- 2017 : Large maintenance on the engine carried out by a dealer.
Navigation and electronics
Compass: 2x Plastimo Contest
bulkhead compass (there's an air bubble in the starboard compass)
- Depth gauge: 2005 : TackTick MN30 Depht
- Wind gauge: 2005 : TackTick MN30 Wind
- Navigation lights: anchor, steam, bow, stern lighting
- Autopilot: Autohelm ST 2000
- VHF: 2006 : Navman VHF 710 Mic
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Sloop
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
mast and boom, stainless steel stays with a double set of spreaders and a babystay
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 61.4 m2
- Number of sails: 3
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: Lion Sails
- Main sail: 2010 : Lion Sails : Semi full-battened mainsail (still cracking)
- Genoa: 2006 : Lion Sails : furling Genoa
- Furling foresail: Facnor SD 180
- Spinnaker: Spinnaker with a snuffer
- Winches: Harken/Barbarbarossa : 2x 40.2ST, 3x 32.2ST and 1x reefing winch
- Manual winches: 6
- Self-tailing: 5
- Dark blue mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks.
- Old dark blue Rocon (genoa cover).
- Aluminium spinnaker pole (hanging from the front of the mast).
- Electric winch handle (Winch Rite - Cordless WinchHandle).
- Anchors & material: 1 x Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sprayhood: 2018 : Dark blue sprayhood with stainless steel brackets and a stainless steel handgrip on the backside of the sprayhood.
- Outdoor cushions: loose blue cockpit cushions, 2x dark blue Comfort Seat and white sun cushions for the superstructure
- Boat cover: winter cover
- Sea rails: stainless steel stantions and a double-wire plasticized guardrails
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: with anti-slip
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Separate plastic cockpit table (foldable).
- Windex in the masthead.
- Bilge pump: Manual
- Fire extinguisher: 2x (need to be inspected/renewed)
- Radar reflector:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Recommadation : Replace gas hoses and have gas installation inspected
- Self-draining cockpit: