Year of construction 2002
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 33.14 feet
Width 10.8 feet
Yanmar 27 HP / 20.13 kW. Comfortable and very seaworthy sailing ship with 2 spacious cabins, Webasto, boiler (2010), autopilot (2012), VHF (2018), solar panel, Gennaker
Basic data of the Granada 33
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Ship's name:REDSKIN II
- Motorization:Yanmar 27 HP / 20.13 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2002
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:33.14 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1500 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 25.665 VAT Paid (€ 28.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Judel & Vrolijk
- Shipyard: By the owner in Belgium, according to laminate plan of the Danish shipyard
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Windows: Deck hatches and portholes
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 15 m
- Draught: 150 cm
- Displacement: 5,000 kg
- Ballast: 1,800 kg
Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
steel fin keel (Lead is cast in the steel case)
- White polyester hull with blue striping.
- anti-slip on the cockpit benches and TBS anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
- The ship is easy to sail with a small crew or single handed.
- Over the cabin entrance a dockhouse (fixed sprayhood) is mounted, but this is easily removable.
- 6x Aluminium clasp (so also midship).
- The ship is sold by the first owner, the builder.
- The deck was already finished in Denmark in 1999 and was transported to Belgium together with the mold of the hull of the Granada 33.5.
- The hull was built in The owner started building the ship in Belgium in 1999 and in 2002 the ship was put into service.
- During the construction of the ship, the owner built the hull below the waterline more solidly than described in the lamination plan (which he had obtained for the construction of the ship). In addition, the owner used a different material for the sandwich. This sandwich is 3 mm thicker (13 mm instead of 10 mm) and has twice the density compared to the sandwich that the shipyard previously used.
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Separate Dining area:
forward cabin and aft cabin
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Type interior: Modern, light
Ash panelling with cork along the body and on the floor
- Color upholstery: Red
Water tank & material: 120 litre
Copper water tank with mostly copper water pipes
- Water tank gauge:
Water system: Pressure system
electric water pressure system (with a pressure vessel)
- Hot water: 2010 : approx. 22 litres Johnson Pump AquaH Marine Water Heater (500W) boiler (heated by the engine or via 220 Volt shore power)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Toilets: 1 Manual
Raske & van der Meijden toilet (the valve of the toilet has been disassembled and is stored at the seller's home)
- Radio/CD player: Medion radio/USB/CD and MP3 player with speakers in the salon
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: ENO
Fridge & power source: Electric
top loader refrigerator with a compressor
Heating: hot air
Webasto and electric (4x Frico heating - 220 V)
- The seat by the chart table can be fixed in different positions, so that it can also be used properly while sailing or in a large seaway.
- Reading lamp at the chart table.
- The aft cabin is equipped with two single beds and can be closed with a curtain.
- Shower connection in the cockpit (hot and cold water)
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 3GM30FC
- Serial number: E28685
- Year: 2002
- Number of cylinders: 2
Power: 27 hp
/ 20.13 kW
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 700
according to owner's declaration (sum from logbooks)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
2 bladed fixed propellor and a 2 sheet folding propellor (spare)
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 60 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
Battery: 2 x 100 Ah
- Battery charger:
- Shore power: with a circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
- Solar panel: 50 Watt
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- 12 Volt socket at the card table.
- 2x 220 Volt socket (in aft cabin and near galley)
- After the ship went ashore in 2015, the saildrive oil has been renewed and the engine has had its last service. Of course, all systems were then winterized, which is still the case.
Navigation and electronics
bulkhead compass (above the cabin entrance)
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60
- Wind gauge: B & G Hengist / Horsa Model C Mark 4
- Navigation lights: 3-color top-, anchor-, steam-, bow- and stern lighting
- Autopilot: 2012 : Raymarine
- GPS: Philips AP Navigator GPS
- VHF: 2018 : Standard Horizon Eclipse (never used)
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Masthead
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
mast, boom, friged boomvang, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders, removable cutterstay (up to masthead) and a manual backstay tensioner
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 5
- Sails material: Dacron
- Main sail: mainsail
- Genoa: 1x 150% furling genoa and 1x 100% furling genoa
- Jib: Cutter Jib (on stay)
- Furling foresail: Furlex 200S furling jib system
- Gennaker: Winning Sails : Gennaker (without trunk)
- Winches: stainless steel Andersen winches: 2x 40ST two-speed, 2x 28ST two-speed and 2x 12ST single-speed (on the mast)
- Manual winches: 6
- Self-tailing: 6
- Sand coloured Furling Jib cover (in good condition)
- Blue mainsail cover.
- Lewmar deck fittings.
- Aluminum Nordic Mast spinnaker pole.
Anchors & material: 1 x CQR Galvanized
with approximately 12 metres of lead-weighted line and a 20-metre anchor line
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Sprayhood: Fixed polyester Dockhouse (2x long handle on roof and 7x had glass window in aluminium frame). This dockhouse is easily removable (14 screws). The upper part of the back of the dockhouse can be closed with a transparent tarpaulin, which allows you to sit reasonably dry under the dockhouse. At the back of the dockhouse a blue cockpit tent (with standing height) can be attached (this one has a stainless steel brace and is not equipped with windows).
- Cockpit tent:
- Sea rails: stainless steel stantions and double wire railing
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel
- Fenders, lines:
- Wooden outboardengine support on the stern.
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
the electric bilge pump is loose and equipped with long hoses and power cable, allowing it to be placed in all enclosed compartments
- Fire extinguisher: 1x fire extinguisher
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit: