Year of construction 2011
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 53.64 feet
Width 15.2 feet
Yanmar 110 HP / 82 kW. A real beauty being sold by the first owner ! Very complete; Carbon Park Avenue boom, 6x electric winch, Raymarine radar/plotter, 3 cabins
Basic data of the Grand Soleil 54
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Brand:Grand Soleil
- Ship's name:Stella Maris IV
- Motorization:Yanmar 110 HP / 82 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2011
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:53.64 feet
- Width:15.19 feet
- Draught:9 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:2500 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Berths:6fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Croatia (Hrvatska)
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , In Croatia. Contact For Sail South in Wemeldinge.
- Price:£ 360.706 VAT Paid (€ 395.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Designer: Brenta & Co Design
- Shipyard: Cantiere del Pardo - Italy
- CE-category: A
- Passenger capacity: 10
- Original new price: 740000 eur
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
and teak with grey caulking
- Windows: deck hatches and portholes
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 25 m
- Draught: 270 cm
- Waterline length: 1,485 cm
- Displacement: 17,000 kg
- Ballast: 6,500 kg
Steering system: Wheel
2x pedestal with 2x steering wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
lead fin keel
- Silver grey metallic sprayed GRP hull with white striping.
- Teak on cockpit seats with grey caulking and teak with grey caulking on cockpit floor.
- The underwater hull has been preventive treaded with an epoxy systeem and white antifouling.
- This beautifull en complete equipped sailing yacht is maintained perfectly by her first and current owner and was used only 3 weeks a year.
The new price in 2011 was € 740,000 VAT included
- This is the brand new Luca Brenta designed Grand Soleil 54', launched at the Genoa Boat Show this October and immediately voted "Yacht of the Year".
- The Grand Soleil 54' incorporates all the luxuries that are common to a custom yacht, but engineered and developed as a production and therefore affordable yacht.
- In harmony with the current Grand Soleil range, the integral galvanized steel frame provides the structural heart of the yacht.
- With below deck "Reckmann" furling, all lines lead aft and below deck, a standard "German" main sheet system, also below deck, integral transom garage, this yacht is brimming with the most up-to-date features.
- All deck hatches are flush, hull windows provide increased natural light to all cabins and the new "light oak" interior joinery exudes contemporary style and quality.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multi-axial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
- Headroom: 200 cm
fore cabin and 2x aft cabin
- Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 2
Type interior: Modern, wood look
Oak woodwork with light floor panels and leather upholstery
- Color upholstery: White
Water tank & material: 700 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: Plastic
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: approx. 40 litre boiler (heated via engine or via 220 Volt)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 3
Toilets: 3 Electric
- Television: 20 inch Samsung
- Radio/CD player: radio/CD/-DVD-player with speakers in the saloon and speakers in the cockpit
- DVD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: Electric
2x with a compressor
with a compressor
- 2 Loose seating's for the saloon table.
- The saloon table is in height adjustable, which can create a 2-persons bed.
- Wempe clock, Barometer and Hydro-/Thermometer.
- Shower on bathing platform (hot and cold water).
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Year: 2011
Power: 110 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 625
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 4.5 litre/hour
- Transmission: Shaft
Propulsion: Folding propellor
3 bladed Flex-O-Fold
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 10 knots
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
Maxpower VIP150 Duo
3x domestic battery, 1x engine battery and 1x bow thruster battery
- Battery charger:
- Shore power: fixed connection with a circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- The engine is equipped with an overdrive.
- The engine and generator have been service annually.
- Several 12 and 220 Volt sockets.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: 2x
- Log/speed: 2x Raymarine ST60+ Speed
- Depth gauge: 2x Raymarine ST60+
- Wind gauge: 2x Raymarine ST60+
- Navigation lights: 3-colour masthead-, anchor-, steam-, spreaders-, stern- and 2x dimmable (in the boom) cockpit lighting
- Charts, guides: digital card
- Rudder position indicator: via autopilot
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 + S3 IDR
GPS: 2x Raymarine E80 radar / chart plotter
on the pedestal in a stainless steel bracket with handle bars on it
Chart plotter: 2x Raymarine E80 radar / chart plotter
on the pedestal in a stainless steel bracket with handlebars on it
Radar: 2x Raymarine E80 radar / chart plotter
on the pedestal in a stainless steel bracket with handle bars on it
VHF: Raymarine 54E DSC
with a extra speaker in cockpit
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Navtex
- Raymarine Maxi repeaters in a bracket on a mast (under the boom).
- Board PC with windows, internet, Normatronics Bord-PC weather maps and navigation system.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
sloop 9/10 rigged
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
Sparcraft Performance S2100 mast , Carbon Park Avenue boom (in 2018 provided with a new folio), hydraulic Holmatro boom vang, Rod Rigging with 3 sets of spreaders and a hydraulic Holmatro back stay tensioner
- Standing rig: ROD rigging
- Sail surface: 175 m2
- Number of sails: 4
Sails material: Kevlar
MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q
- Sails manufacturer: Bank Sails
- Main sail: Bank Sails "Checkmate" : DuraMain XL MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q full battened mainsail (Taffeta on 1 side) with a Harken Traveller System B (approx. 88.3m2)
- Jib: Bank Sails "Checkmate" : MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q furling Jib (Taffeta on both sides) with battens (approx. 64.5m2) and an UV-protection strip
- Furling foresail: Reckmann 2000 furling jib system (drum is mounted below deck)
- Gennaker: Bank Sails : dark blue Race Gennaker (only used 3x - as new - approx. 186m2)
- Winches: aluminium Harken winches: 2x 60.2 STEA (electric genoa winch) 2x 53ST (electric main sheet winch) and 2x 48.2 STE (electric halyard winch)
- Electric winches: 6
- Self-tailing: 6
- Bank Sails : furling Gennaker.
- Gennaker gear.
- Carbon Spinnakerpole
- The condition of the mainsail and the furling Jib are good and with normale use, it can be used for approx. another 4 years.
- German Main sheet Systeem.
- Mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks and a genoa cover.
- Harken genoa rails with ball bearings tracks.
Anchors & material: 1 x 25 Kg Delta Galvanized
with approx. 75 meter chain. The stainless steel anchor fittings can be fold down in the anchor locker
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
with a remote control
- Sprayhood: sprayhood
- Bimini: Bimini with a stainless steel frame
- Outdoor cushions: cockpit cushions
- Sea rails: stainless steel stantions, pulpit with teak seats and double stainless steel guarding rail with amidships passages
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: electric folding swimming platform provided with teak and grey caulking, which also is the entrance for the dinghy garage
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel
2019 : dinghy
2019 : 3.5 Hp
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Folding carbon gangway.
- Fixed teak cockpit table with cover.
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit.
- The teak deck is in a good condition and has been sanded and renovated in the winter of 2018-2019.
- Life buoy:
- Life raft: 6 persons Arimar life raft in a container (must be checked)
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: diverse fire extinguisher (must be checked/renewed)
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.