Back to search results
Bavaria 46 CruiserPrice reduced 2
£ 97.606 (€ 109.750) VAT Paid (€ 114.500)
Year of construction 2005
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 47.24 feet
Width 14.3 feet
Volvo Penta D2-75 - 75 HP / 59 kW. Neatly maintained, 4 cabins version, battened mainsail, gennaker, bow thruster, teak deck, Raymarine: plotter, radar, AIS, autopilot. 1st Owner.
Basic data of the Bavaria 46 Cruiser
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:46 Cruiser
- Ship's name:The Silver Lining
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D2-75 - 75 HP / 59 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2005
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:47.24 feet
- Width:14.27 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:2000 cm
- Headroom inside:205 cm
- Beds:8fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 97.606 VAT Paid (€ 109.750 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Nick Dikmans
- Designer: J & J Design
- Shipyard: Bavaria Yachtbau GMBH
- Hull number: DE-BAVD46T1C505
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 1,600 kg
- CE max engine: 75 hp
- Passenger capacity: 10
- Original new price: 260210 eur
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
with anti-slip and teak on the superstructure and a teak deck (teak was originally 8 mm thick)
- Windows: Lewmar deckhatches (with rollo's) and portholes
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 20 m
- Draught: 205 cm
- Waterline length: 1,220 cm
- Displacement: 11,000 kg
- Ballast: 3,300 kg
Steering system: Wheel
2x Whitlock steering pedestal with 2x stainless steel Lewmar steering wheel, leather upholstered (old) and equipped with 2x blue steering wheel cover
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Lead fin keel
- White polyester hull with dark blue striping.
- Teak on the cockpit benches and teak on the cockpit floor.
- Extra teak footrests behind the steering wheels.
- The teak pot lid has a stainless steel protective strip on the outside.
- The teak on the deck needs some attention on a few spots. This mainly concerns the caulking. The thickness of the wood is still good.
- 6x Aluminium clamp (so also midship).
- 1x Plastic air vent on the superstructure, fitted with a stainless steel protective bracket.
- 2010 : Rudder disassembled and bearing cleaned.
- 2011 : Kiel treated and put in 5 layers Gelshield.
- The ship has been ashore every winter from 2005 to 2017.
- 2017 : All old antifouling layers removed from the bottom and treated with 5 layers of epoxy Gelshield and 2 layers of antifouling.
- The underwater hull has been provided with a new layer of antifouling and new anodes in April 2020.
- This Bavaria 46 Cruiser is sold by the first owner and is only privately used in North-West Europe.
- Layout and spaces inside: From front to rear: Forward cabin, bathroom on port, cabin with bunk bed on starboard, saloon with a galley on port, saloon round seat on starboard, chart table on starboard with behind the entrance of the starboard aft cabin, bathroom on port with the entrance of the port aft cabin
- Headroom: 205 cm
- Separate Dining area:
Forward cabin, cabin with bunk bed on port side in the fore cabin and 2x aft cabin
- Berths: fixed: 8 Extra: 1
Type interior: Modern, wood look
Blond mahogany panelling
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: white
Water tank & material: 460 litre Plastic
(1x 210 litres and 1x 250 litres water tank)
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 60 Litre Plastic
(there is 1 waste water tank - connected to the rear toilet and has a 3-way tap)
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
(electric water pressure system)
- Hot water: Quick boiler (2010) approx. 25 litres (heated by motor or via 220 Volt shore power)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
2x bathroom, 1x equipped with a shower with an electric shower water drain pump
Toilets: 2 Manual
- Television: 2019 : LG Flat screen TV against the main bulkhead in the saloon
- Radio/CD player: JVC radio/CD/DVD player with speakers in the saloon and in the cockpit
- DVD player:
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
2016 : Techimpex
- Oven: 2016 : Techimpex
Fridge & power source: Electric
1x front loader Waeco fridge with a compressor and 1x top loader fridge with a Coolmatic Danfoss compressor
small freezer compartment in the front loader fridge
Heating: hot air
Webasto Airtop 5,000 (with blowpoints in the saloon, forward cabin, both aft cabins and in the aft bathroom)
- 2006 : Luxury 14 cm Latex mattresses in the forward cabin with Froli discs underneath (kind of late-bottom system).
- The upper bed of the bunk bed in the port cabin is equipped with a pendulum tarpaulin.
- Kerben blue rib trim uphaulstery.
- Dimensions beds in cabins (lxw) : Front cabin : 2,20 x 1,80 m | Bunk beds : 2,00 x 0,80 m | Rear cabins : 2,06 x 1,70 m.
- Extra stainless steel post on the head of the chart table.
- Wempe Barometer at the chart table.
- The valve (and through hull fitting) of the waste water tank were renewed in mid-April 2020.
- Shower on the bathing platform (hot and cold water).
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-75
- Serial number: 5103915523
- Year: 2005
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 75 hp
/ 55.93 kW
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
Propulsion: Folding propellor
3 bladed Volvo Penta
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 210 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
Side Power SP 95 TI (6.0 kW) with 2x a 3-bladed propellor and a new Joystick with a controle panel (June 2020)
3x 140 Ah Varta domestic battery (2018), 1x 56 Ah engine battery (2018) and 2x 100 Ah Optima Red Top bow thruster battery (2017).
Battery charger: 60 A
Mastervolt Mass 12V/60A (with 3 outputs)
Alternator: 115 A
Mastervolt Mass Sine Power 250W/500W (with 1 socket near the TV)
- Shore power: fixed connection with a circuit breaker
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Volvo Penta Saildrive 150 S (No. 50150522573).
- 2011 : Head gasket replaced.
- 2015 : The Saildrive's diaphragm and oil renewed.
- The engine hour counter is not readable.
- The engine has been serviced every other year and last service was carried out in June 2020.
- 3x 220 Volt socket.
- 1x 12 Volt socket at the card table.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: 2x Plastimo
Log/speed: Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
Log : 7,365 Nm (June 4th 2020)
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
Wind gauge: Raymarine ST 60 Wind
the wind Top Unit on the masthead has been replaced in 2018
- Navigation lights: 3-colour, anchor, steam, deck, bow and fence lighting
- Charts, guides:
- Rudder position indicator: via autopilot
Autopilot: Raymarine ST 6001 Smart Pilot with Rate Gyroy, AST and a Raymarine SmartController (wireless remote control)
The Fluxgate compass has been renewed and is now mounted in the locker of the aft cabin.
GPS: 1x Raymarine E80 and 1x Raymarine
(2007 : new GPS antenna)
- Chart plotter: 1x Raymarine E80 and 1x Raymarine
Radar: 1x Raymarine E80 and 1x Raymarine
2 kW radar antenna has been Cardanic (Questes 500 G)mounted at the front of the mast
- AIS: Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Transponder
VHF: Raymarine Ray 240 E DSC
with a Raymarine speaker next to the chart table plus a horn with a connection and a Raymarine speaker (2009) in the cockpit
Weatherfax/Navtex: ICS NAV 6
(with an ICS Electronics Navtex 920.00 Receiver NAV6A plus)
- Stainless steel bracket with a Navpod on the cockpit table.
- Chart reading light at the chart table.
- Renauld Marine AS 5 antenna splitter (Navtex, VHF, AM/FM, TV).
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Sloop
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
Selden mast, boom, Rodkicker, stainless steel stays, double set of spreaders and a manual Hasselfors backstay tensioner.
- Bowsprit: Fixed
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 114.8 m2
- Number of sails: 3
- Sails material: Laminate
- Sails manufacturer: Elvstrom Sails, Hagoort Sails, De Vries
- Main sail: Elvstrom : High Tech full battened laminate mainsail
- Genoa: 2018 : Hagoort : furling genoa with reef tape and a dark blue UV strip
- Furling foresail: Furlex 300 S
- Gennaker: 2015 : De Vries Maritime : Tri-Radial Gennaker with a Snuffer (134m2)
- Winches: Lewmar : 2x 50 ST and 2x 40 ST
- Manual winches: 4
- Self-tailing: 4
- Removable aluminum Selden gennakerboom.
- Aluminium Selden spinnaker pole (hanging on the front side of the mast).
- June 2020 : Dark blue Lazy-Bag mainsail hood with Lazy-Jacks.
- Dark blue Genoa cover.
- Extra blocks for the Gennaker sheet (on both sides of the cockpit).
- Foldable plastic maststeps on mastfoot.
Anchors & material: 1 x Anchor Galvanized
with 60 meters 10 mm anchor chain
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Lofrans Tigres 1,200 Watt windlass with a remote control on the front deck
- Sprayhood: June 2020 : Dark blue sprayhood (with stainless steel pipes)
- Sea rails: Stainless steel stantions, double stranded plasticized marine railing wires with amidship passages
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: with teak
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Fixed teak cockpit table with foldable side panels, provided with a dark blue cover.
- Life buoy:
- Life raft: 2005 : 6 persons Seago Offshore life raft in a container, hanging in a stainless steel bracket on the stern seat (inspected in April 2018).
- EPIRB: GME EPIRB
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 4x (must be inspected/renewed)
- Radar reflector: Firdel Blipper in the mast-head
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.
- Orange horseshoe lifebuoy.
- Plastimo Rescue Sling.
- Stainless steel eyes next to the cockpit and on the foredeck for Life-Lines.