none. Enjoy the unique experience of recreation on the water in a comfortable chalet. The chalets from Best Marine are built to a high standard.
Basic data of the Best Marine Water Chalet Flevo
- Seller:EYN Jachtmakelaardij Noord West
- Brand:Best Marine
- Model:Water Chalet Flevo
- Ship's name:Flevo
- Year of construction:2021
- Experience: Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Suitable for wheelchair, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:39.37 feet
- Width:13.06 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:250 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 71.059 VAT Paid (€ 79.900 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Experience the unique sensation of being on the water in a comfortable chalet. The Best Marine chalets are built from high quality materials and are standard fully equipped. Besides the model "Flevo", which is suitable for 4 persons, there are several other models available.
You will experience water sports in a very special way. The chalets fit into existing berths of a marina. In Lelystad, at the Flevo Marina, you will find beautiful examples of the various possibilities and docking options. Best Marine has contacts with many marinas throughout the Netherlands, where your water chalet is also welcome.
In addition to personal use, the water chalets are ideal for rental. Best Marine can assist you with bookings and management. The price mentioned is a starting price with room for personal wishes.
Please feel free to inquire about the many possibilities that these special water chalets have to offer.
For more information about the sale of the water chalets please contact:
Jacques van Seventer
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Arcabo
- Superstructure: Plastic
- Draught: 70 cm
- Headroom: 250 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Hot water:
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s)
Fridge & power source:
- Number of identical engines: no engine
- Shore power:
- Voltage: 220V