Volvo Penta D2-55. Yacht broker Floris Vos 0031 88-2502500
Basic data of the Bavaria 39 Cruiser
- Reference:Floris Vos 088-2502500
- Model:39 Cruiser
- Ship's name:Notos
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D2-55
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2005
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:39.83 feet
- Width:13.02 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1705 cm
- Headroom inside:205 cm
- Beds:6fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Jachthaven de Schapenput, Heensedijk 57a, 4655 AL de Heen
- Price:£ 79.597 VAT Paid (€ 89.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Floris Vos 088 - 250 2500
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Bavaria 39 Cruiser is a wonderfully comfortable vessel. The ship is known for her spacious interior with 3 cabins and 2 wet rooms. Because of her Elvstöm Epex Performance sails, she is a fast sailor. This ship is from the second Dutch owner and is beautifully maintained. In 2020 and 2021 there are many renovations done to make the ship even better. The front cabin is equipped with comfort mattresses on which you can sleep wonderfully. The energy supply with a total of 560 Ah and a heavy inverter is fine. The VAT is demonstrably paid.
Renewals 2020 / 2021:
- Stainless steel rigging replaced
- Stainless steel wire sea railing replaced
- In-mast furling system fully serviced
- Main halyard and jib halyard
- 2 times Spinlock XTS 2 stopper blocks
- Propeller Volvo Penta 3 blades
- Seam around the keel renewed
- Windows in the spray hood
- Mooring fenders
- Light batteries total 560 Ah
Name of ship Notos, Bavaria 39 Cruiser, length 12.14 m, width 3.97 m, draft 1.85 m, built in 2005, construction number DE-BAVF39H1I506, builder Bavaria Yachtbau, designer J&J Design, round bilge, fin keel, polyester, waterdisplacement 8300 kg, ballast 2500 kg, steering wheel control, Rocna anchor with chain, electric windlass, integrated bathing platform, stainless steel bathing ladder, perspex windows, mahogany interior panelling, 7 berths, 3 cabins, headroom saloon 2.03 m, bed length forward 2.00 m, bed length saloon 2.46 m, bed length aft 2.00 m.
Volvo Penta D2-55, 55 hp, construction number 5103929804, year 2005, diesel, saildrive, indirect cooling, 3-blade Volvo Penta folding propeller, plastic fuel tank 210 liters, tachometer, hour meter approx. 800 hours (display sometimes readable), signal for oil pressure and temperature, fuel level meter.
Air draft 17.05 m, fractionally rigged, furling mainsail 2014 Elvström Epex Performance vertical battened, furling genoa 2014 130% Elvström Epex Performance, furling jib installation, gennaker with hose, removable bowsprit, stainless steel rigging renewed 2020, spray hood, cockpit tent, Lewmar winches ST44 and Lewmar ST40.
Navigation and equipment:
Starter battery Ah, light battery 560 Ah 2021, 12 Volt system, shore power connection with circuit breaker, battery charger, inverter 2500 Watt, Plastimo compass, Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth and speed, Raymarine ST60 Wind, Raymarine ST6001 Smartpilot autopilot, Raymarine E80 chartplotter outside and 2nd Raymarine E80 chartplotter inside, Raymarine Radar, Raymarine E240 VHF radio with outside speaker, JVC radio/CD player, navigation lights.
Gas and water:
Plastic water tank 150 + 210 liters, electric water pressure system, boiler (220V + motor), outside shower with hot and cold water, 2 times inside shower with hot and cold water, 1 time electric toilet and 1 time manual toilet, holding tank, refrigerator, 2-burner stove (gas), oven, gas bunker, Webasto hot air heating on diesel.
All information is provided to the best of our knowledge and belief, however yacht brokerage eSailing is not responsible for the quality and/or description of the vessel.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 17.05 m
- Draught: 185 cm
- Headroom: 205 cm
- Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 1