Year of construction 2000
Length 65.62 feet
Width 16.4 feet
1 x 252 hp MAN D82866E.. Professionally elegantly built "one-off" VDL Luxe Motortjalk 2000 incl. CVO and CE suitable for the technical properties for a large sailing area
Basic data of the VDL Luxe Motortjalk 2000 - CVO
- Seller:Elburg Yachting B.V.
- Model:Luxe Motortjalk 2000 - CVO
- Motorization:1 x 252 hp MAN D82866E.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2000
- Length:65.62 feet
- Width:16.40 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Elburg Yachting
- Price:£ 569.184 VAT Paid (€ 640.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Professionally elegantly built "one-off" VDL Luxe Motortjalk 2000 incl. CVO and CE suitable for the technical properties for a large sailing area and for permanent residence as well as the transport of guests. This ship was commissioned by the current owner by Mr. W. Nieland designed and professionally built at VDL Shipyards. Ownership of the design will pass with this ship to a new owner. This characteristic ship is equipped with extraordinary high-quality details which give the ship a historic appearance while the modern techniques on board meet today's standard. The ship is equipped with a B25 tab Kabola (23 kW), air conditioning, double glazing, sunshade over the aft deck, fixed seating area on the aft deck, rudder with tunnel, two side doors from the wheelhouse, high-quality brass fittings around the entire ship, hydraulic anchor winch with separate traps and story heads, large open wheelhouse with a view to the saloon, engine room with double entrance and working height. For questions and/or to make an appointment, you are welcome at Elburg Yachting 7 days a week.
Click here for more information
- Designer: W. Nieland - Edam
- Shipyard: VDL Shipyards - Waalwijk
- CE-category: B
- Hull shape: Platbodem
- Deck construction: Staal - Groen
- Superstructure: Staal - Wit
- Windows: Goudenmessing look raamframes
- Draught: 90 cm
- Displacement: Ca. 50 ton
- Steering system: 1x Inside wheelhouse
- Layout and spaces inside: 3
- Berths: 6 x ( 2 x 2 pers + 2 x 1 pers)
- Type interior: Teak rondom
- Water tank & material: Ca. 2500 Liter
- Waste water tank: Ca. 1000 Liter
- Hot water: Via boiler
- Number of showers: 3 x douche (waarvan 2 x in eigen cabine)
- Toilets: 3 x Electric
- Cooker & fuel: 1 x Elektrisch Bauknecht
- Oven: Bauknecht magnetron
- Fridge & power source: 2 x Coolmatic + 1x Vitrifigo + 1x ijsblokjesmachine Simag SD22
- Heating: Kabola B25 tap centrale verwarming
- Year: 2000
- Power: 1 x 252 pk MAN D82866E.
- Engine hours: Ca. 3.999 uur
- Propulsion: Twin Disc MG 5061 red. 2.43:1
- Fuel tanks: Ca. 3000 Liter en ca. 1800 liter t.b.v. verwarming
- Bow thruster: Hydromar 15 Kw hydraulisch
- Stern thruster: N.v.t.
- Battery: 10 x (8 x Service accu + 2 x start accu)
- Battery charger: 2 x Mastervolt Mass 24 / 50
- Generator: Onan Marine Gen Set, type 8.5 MDKAA, 8.5 Kw~50Hz~230 Volt.
- Inverter: 1 x Mastervolt Mass 24 / 4500
- Shore power: Aanwezig
- Voltage: 12 + 24 + 220 Volt
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raytheon ST60
- Log/speed: Raytheon ST60
- Autopilot: Raytheon ST7000+ Autopilot
- GPS: Raytheon NAV598 GPS/LORAN
- Chart plotter: GEONAV II Sunshine
- Radar: Raytheon
- VHF: Shipmate RS8300
- Anchor windlass: Hydraulisch met verhaalkop + ca. 48 kg Hall anker met ca. 70 meter ankerketting.
- Swimming platform: N.v.t.
- Davits: N.a.