Year of construction 2020
Material GRP (Polyester)
Length 39.04 feet
Width 11.3 feet
3 x 400 hp Mercury Verado Racing. The Q39 Superb Rib is an impressive Rib in its class on the current market and has exceptional features in terms of speed, safety and a lot of
Basic data of the Q39 Superb Rib
- Seller:Elburg Yachting B.V.
- Model:Superb Rib
- Motorization:3 x 400 hp Mercury Verado Racing
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:39.04 feet
- Width:11.32 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: The Q39 Superb Rib is an impressive Rib in its class on the current market and has exceptional features in terms of speed, safety and a lot of quality details. The Q39 does not run on its tubes, but is really a ship with GRP composite hull. The powerful hull guarantees safe seaworthiness. The ---- freeboard --- on the inside of the Q39 is so unique that it is not featured on any other RIB, it minimizes the chance of passengers falling overboard in rough seas or when cornering at high speed. Plus, seat belts and shock-absorbing seats keep everyone on their place, even in the roughest seas. The boat's CE-A Ocean classification is unique to a RIB. The Q39 is a beautiful Demo model which Elburg Yachting offers as Central Agent on behalf of Qnautic. The Q39 Superb Rib is equipped with 3 x 400 hp Mercury Racing Verado engines*, which ensure that the Rib reaches a top speed of about 55 to 60 knots. She has the latest equipment, Carbon towing pole at the rear, carbon bollards, custom made T-top, exclusive shock-absorbing helm seats, high-quality finish in the modern interior, Mercury Joystick Pilot system. Cruising speed approx. 40 knots. The offshore deep V hull, with the tubes mounted in a higher position than elsewhere in the shipbuilding industry, allows the Q39 to outperform any other RIB in handling, cruising comfort and seagoing capabilities. Impression video: https://youtu.be/Vcl7jI6KSyc *In consultation the Q39 can also be newly built with 2 x Diesel inboard engines. For questions and/or making an appointment, you are welcome 7 days a week at Elburg Yachting.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Vripack Naval Architects - Sneek
- Shipyard: Qnautic – Yachts and Tenders
- CE-category: A
- Hull shape: Deep-V
- Deck construction: GRP composite (vacuum injection heavy duty high strength)
- Superstructure: GRP composite (vacuum injection heavy duty high strength)
- Windows: Ramen verlijmd in frame
- Draught: 130 cm
- Displacement: Ca. 6 Ton
- Steering system: 1 x hydraulic + 1 x docking
- Layout and spaces inside: 1
- Berths: 1 x 2 pers bed in voorcabin
- Type interior: Flexiteek rondom + op zwemplateau
- Water tank & material: Ca. 90 Liter
- Waste water tank: Ca. 90 Liter
- Hot water: Boiler ca. 20 Liter
- Number of showers: 1 x buitendouche zwemplateau
- Toilets: 1 x electric, black/carbon model
- Cooker & fuel: N.v.t. wel grote Corian keukenblad met wastafel op achterdek
- Oven: N.v.t.
- Fridge & power source: 1 x Isotherm koelkast
- Heating: N.v.t.
- Year: 2020
- Power: 3 x 400 pk Mercury Verado Racing
- Engine hours: Ca.
- Propulsion: 3 x Mercury Verando Racing + 3 x RVS speedschroef
- Fuel tanks: Ca. 1.200 Liter
- Bow thruster: N.v.t.
- Stern thruster: N.v.t.
- Battery: Ca. 6 x (3 x start 100Ah AGM + 3 x verbruik 90Ah Lithium)
- Battery charger: Whisper power 12/2000-100A
- Generator: N.a.
- Inverter: Whisper power 12/2000-100A
- Shore power: Aanwezig
- Voltage: 12 + 24 + 230 Volt
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine
- Log/speed: Raymarine
- Autopilot: N.v.t.
- GPS: Raymarine
- Chart plotter: Raymarine 2018 (dubbel beeldscherm)
- Radar: Raymarine
- VHF: Raymarine A80289
- Anchor windlass: Elektrisch, Lier geplaatst onderdeks
- Swimming platform: Geïntegreerd met flexiteak
- Davits: N.a.