Year of construction 1994
Length 41.01 feet
Width 12.6 feet
1 x 130 hp Ford Lehman 2725 SE. Authentic Gillissen Stevenvlet, the vessel has a warm classic look, saloon and open cockpit on same level, 4 x lacquered wooden foldable door to open
Basic data of the Gillissen Stevenvlet 12.50
- Seller:Elburg Yachting B.V.
- Model:Stevenvlet 12.50
- Motorization:1 x 130 hp Ford Lehman 2725 SE
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1994
- Length:41.01 feet
- Width:12.63 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Elburg Yachting
- Price:£ 116.619 VAT Paid (€ 129.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Authentic Gillissen Stevenvlet, the vessel has a warm classic look, saloon and open cockpit on same level, 4 x lacquered wooden foldable door to open cockpit, whice is making saloon and open cockpit a large living space. Large sliding roof in saloon, sliding window, side door on the port side, boxes and large storage hatch in open cockpit, double stainless steel railing, 1 x side entrance in railing, 2 x reverse entrance in railing, minimum height approx. 2.60 m, LG TV, spacious sofa, foldable table in saloon, sailing sofa in saloon, teak decks all around, teak in open cockpit, afterdeck, fore-deck. For questions and / or to make an appointment, you are welcome 7 days a week at Elburg Yachting.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Th. Gillissen - Leiden
- Shipyard: Miller & Coat - Sneek
- CE-category: n.a.
- Hull shape: Round bilge
- Deck construction: Steel - Black
- Superstructure: Steel - White
- Windows: Aluminium frames
- Draught: 95 cm
- Displacement: Approx. 16 tons
- Steering system: 1 x Hydraulic
- Berths: 4 x ( 1 x 2 pers., 1 x 2 pers. French.)
- Type interior: Teak decks all round with stainless steel railing + teak in cockpit, aft deck and fore propeller
- Water tank & material: Approx. 460 Liter
- Waste water tank: N/A
- Hot water: 220 V + motor
- Number of showers: 1 x in bath
- Toilets: 1 x Manual
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner Calor Gas.
- Oven: Tefal Oven
- Fridge & power source: 1 x Coolmatic
- Heating: Webasto Central Heating
- Year: 1994
- Power: 1 x 130 hp Ford Lehman 2725 SE
- Engine hours: Approx.1900 hours
- Propulsion: Hydraulic Velvet
- Fuel tanks: Approx. 560 Liter
- Bow thruster: Electric
- Stern thruster: N/A
- Battery: Approx. 5 x
- Battery charger: Victron Skylla 24/50
- Generator: N.a.
- Inverter: N/A
- Shore power: Present
- Voltage: 12 V + 220 V
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Airguide liquid Compass
- Log/speed: VDO
- Autopilot: N/A
- GPS: N.a.
- Chart plotter: N.a.
- Radar: N.a.
- VHF: Shipmate
- Anchor windlass: Present
- Swimming platform: N/A, stainless steel swim ladder
- Davits: N.a.