Rock solid and reliable Volvo Penta MD17C inboard diesel, 3 cylinder with 36HP.. Well maintained Nidelv 24, ready to sail immediately. Nice well built clipper from Scandinavia. Draught only 70cm, so almost everywhere sailing.
Basic data of the Nidelv 24
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Link
- Motorization:Rock solid and reliable Volvo Penta MD17C inboard diesel, 3 cylinder with 36HP.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Tender
- Year of construction:1975
- Last refit:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:23.95 feet
- Width:8.53 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:180 cm
- Headroom inside:160 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 8.787 VAT Paid (€ 9.880 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
During recent storm 'Eunice' the tent got a little damaged, the back window is broken and the stitching there has taken a bit of a beating, when selling this will of course be fixed.
From the land of the Vikings, the land of the Fjords, the land of impressive magnificent nature, the land of over-sea ships........ Norway, comes this Nidelv 24. The Norwegians can build ships like the best of them, they have to, their sailing waters are the Northern North Sea with the Fjords. That is pretty serious sailing water, with a simple articulated barge you will not get very far, yes on a trailer, then you can defy the entire Norwegian coast from north to south and back again. Norwegian ships are well built, have excellent sailing characteristics and because of their clinker hull are also beautiful to see. The Nidelv 24 is exactly such a motor cruiser. A beautiful line with a pleasant, well thought-out layout. In the cabin you can sleep comfortably, drink coffee and go to the toilet. You live in the cockpit where the galley is. Really a nice recreational boat. The Nidelv 24 that Easy Sail offers has a reconditioned 3 cylinder Volvo Penta diesel that runs beautifully, a neat interior, toilet in separate room and much more. Absolutely recommended and for less than 10K a bargain too. Come and see, she is in Dokkumer Nieuwe Zijlen waiting for you.
Super nice boat for weekends away, a vacation, fishing on big water, you name it. Because of the draft of only 70cm. you can sail almost everywhere. These Scandinavian boats are built for eternity and can also sail on big water like the IJsselmeer, the Scheldt, Wadden Sea and North Sea. An all-rounder.
The Nidelv 24 that we offer here is pleasantly complete:
- pump toilet in separate room with associated holding tank (capacity 30 liters) and sink with faucet
- Galley in cockpit with running water and stove (Origo 3000)
- Drinking water tank 80 liters
- Cool box (for cold drinks on board)
- neat cushions in the cabin
- interior lighting in the cabin
- cushions in the cockpit
- cockpit tent in several ways to place
- nice swimming platform
- fenders, 6 pieces
- anchor with lead weighted line
- mooring lines
- navigation lights
and much more....
- Engine: Volvo Penta MD17C, year of construction 1975, 3 cylinder diesel with 36 HP (well maintained, much renewed)
- Gearbox: Volvo Penta
- diesel tank capacity: 45 liters
- batteries: 1 x starter battery 75ah and 1 x board battery 90ah
- windscreen wipers
- battery bridge
- bilge pump
- fire extinguisher
and much more here.......
Air draft with mast and tent: 2.40m and with tent and top light flat only 1.80m.
Are you looking for a well-maintained motor cruiser that you can leave immediately, found, this Nidelv 24 is completely ready for you and your crew.
This ship can be viewed on the shore in Dokkumer Nieuwe Zijlen.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, und natürlich auch Deutsch.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 1.8 m
- Draught: 70 cm
- Headroom: 160 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2
We are going to move and live further away from the water, so we are getting rid of our Link. We have owned her since 2014 and especially renewed a lot on the technique. The boat sails great and the engine is very reliable, runs beautifully. The new owners will have a great boat.