Albin Ad21 diesel with 22 HP. Engine needs a check-up, has been idle for a while.. The well-known Albin 25. This one can also be executed as a motorsailer (rigging is included). This is a refurbisher but definitely worth it!
Basic data of the Albin 25
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Elisabeth
- Motorization:Albin Ad21 diesel with 22 HP. Engine needs a check-up, has been idle for a while.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Motorsailor
- Year of construction:1975
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.93 feet
- Width:8.53 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 4.847 VAT Paid (€ 5.450 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The well-known Albin 25, very solid and indestructible. These boats can handle very Easy BIG water and stand their ground..... uhhh woman, when the sea becomes just a little bit brasher than expected. The version that Easy Sail offers has a deeper keel (1.20) so that you can sail it well and the boat feels nice and stable. Good sailing? Yes, it comes with a complete mast and rig, so you can also use this Albin 25 as a motor sailor. How cool is that? Don't expect to win any regattas with it, but you can sail the IJsselmeer, the Scheldt, the Tjeukemeer or Naardermeer .... You can do it under sail.
This Albin 25 has a lot of interior space, a nice deep cockpit, an aft cabin, separate toilet, a very neat galley and is of good quality.
Well, the price is remarkably low, that is because there is work to be done on the store (the boat). We have looked at the work to be done ourselves and found the following things that need to be done to get the 'Elisabeth' (as she is called) as beautiful again as when she came off the yard in 1975.
- the engine needs a good check-up, it has been put away running but was usually started on ether, so it needs work
- the cockpit tent is bad, the current owner has rolled the tent for the eye with paint so assume a new tent
- cushions are in need of replacement in the front cabin, those in the aft cabin have never been used so still nice and retro (and good)
- Hull can withstand a good polish and waxing but has some spots, logical at this age
- window rubbers especially at the steering position are old
- polish and refresh
Have you done the chores then there is a super nice boat, in terms of hull everything is good, deck is good, no leaks. The interior is actually still very neat, few screw holes or other misery, there is definitely room for improvement. There are also many authentic things on board such as the large Albin logo on the engine hatch: still like new. The electrics are simple, although the batteries will have died...... probably, most probably. The dashboard is still in good condition.
This boat is now 3 years on the side under a large winter sail may go away, the owners can no longer sail due to their very old age and grant the boat to someone who makes her again completely of this time. You buy the boat from the second owners who have had the ship for more than 30 years. The first owner, a German gentleman, has put the keel under the gegeijk Krupp Stahl, the keel can be removed but that is some work. The propeller shaft has already been renewed.
Anything to report? No, just come and see, it is a jobboat but definitely worth it. You buy the boat as she is on the side, as is, where is. Important to note is that we want absolutely no hassle with it. No fuss about the engine, it definitely needs attention, no fuss about the cushions, they are old in the front. Just come and have a look, estimate the project and when you like it and it is manageable for you, you will have a very nice boat, these Albin 25's are still very popular and that is not for nothing, there is an enthusiasts club in the Netherlands where you can find a lot of information about these nice ships. Port charges are paid until 31 October, hoisting etc. for own account.
Pictures are about 3 years old.
This boat is only by appointment in Dokkumer Nieuwe Zijlen to visit.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, und natürlich auch Deutsch.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 140 cm
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4