Rock solid Yanmar 2 cylinder diesel delivering 15HP. Engine is in the front of the boat.. Fresh and spacious Albin Scampi 30. This sailing yacht is in neat condition, pleasantly complete and ready for travel on BIG and small water.
Basic data of the Albin Scampi 30
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Model:Scampi 30
- Ship's name:Sommervind
- Motorization:Rock solid Yanmar 2 cylinder diesel delivering 15HP. Engine is in the front of the boat.
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.53 feet
- Width:9.97 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1200 cm
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Beds:5fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Oostmahorn
- Price:£ 9.694 VAT Paid (€ 10.900 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Sturdy seaworthy cabin sailor from Scandinavia, the land of the Vikings. They love a good ship there. What the Scandinavians are less fond of is tomfoolery, which you will not find on board this Albin Scampi 30. A real to the point, don't nag but sail ship. Delightful! The nice thing about this Scampi 30 is that you don't even have to go on a looting spree, as the Vikings themselves usually did in those days. This boat is so sharply priced..... yes, you are actually looting, you are looting Easy Sail..... for such a sum such a ship. Most everything is on it: autopilot, solar panel, roll/reef system, life raft, GPS, VHF etc. etc. What is funny, this ship has the engine under the front beds, so always a warm bed after a long motor trip. The advantage is an ideal weight distribution on board, which you notice when sailing, this Scampi 30 does that like the best. Come and have a look, she is moored at the jetty in Oostmahorn.
We just wrote, 'most of it is on', which is most of it:
- fenders with line
- mooring lines
- good anchor of 20KG with chain / line
- swimming ladder
- life raft for 4 persons
- solar panel 100W.
- galley with sink/cockpit + nice retro stove with oven (gas)
- complete kitchen inventory
- electric cool box
- separate heating on gas cartridges
- toilet in separate room + sink and tap
- Garmin GPS
- marine radio
- batteries 2 pcs
- battery charger
- water tank capacity 65 liters
- 35 liters diesel tank (average consumption Yanmar engine 1.5 liters per hour)
and really the world more......... really very complete
The sails, after all it is a sailing yacht. This Albin Scampi 30 has a furling genoa and a mainsail, both about 5 years old and in very good condition. All lines have recently been renewed. The lazyjack system with sail hatch is very handy for storing the mainsail in no time. Ideal for solo sailing, the lines all run to the cockpit. Halyards, sheets, stays, mast etc. all neat and ready to use. Sprayhood is neat.
Just a nice neat boat, ready to sail (engine has had a major overhaul this spring) and with lots of extras. This is a typical sailing yacht that you can immediately make a big trip. Inside very spacious and actually for her age very clean, from the outside a beautiful line, nice and sporty. Everything is there for you to stay on board and enjoy sailing. So...... a stroke of luck for the clever sailors among us, because you will never find a sailing yacht this good for this price and with this equipment.
This ship can be visited in Oostmahorn by appointment only.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, und natürlich auch Deutsch, og ogso en lidt Dansk...... en lille smule.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 12 m
- Draught: 160 cm
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: fixed: 5 Extra: 1