Mitsubishi S4L running beautifully installed by Drinkwaard, a beautiful engine and in top condition.. Remarkably well maintained Westerly Berwick. A well-known spacious bilge keeler, very spacious and in super good condition. So neat and complete.
Basic data of the Westerly Berwick
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:RamBam
- Motorization:Mitsubishi S4L running beautifully installed by Drinkwaard, a beautiful engine and in top condition.
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Last refit:2021
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.17 feet
- Width:9.51 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Zoutkamp, Jachthaven het Hunzegat
- Price:£ 23.701 VAT Paid (€ 26.650 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Westerly sailing yachts come in all shapes and sizes, the Westerly Berwick only one: the right one! Not that the other Westerly's are not fine, on the contrary, but the Berwick is just a bit smarter, just a bit...... roomier. A fine spacious boat with an unlimited sailing area. The Westerly Berwick offered by Easy Sail, the Rambam, is one in unprecedented good condition. The boat has had more love in recent years than you as reader of this piece, me as writer of this piece, our pets (in my case 2 goldfish) etc. etc. together. Truly a beautiful boat that is ready for a new skipper. On one of the photos you can see a white spot, during the photo shoot the current owner was already busy polishing and waxing the entire hull..... he will be finished by now so soon also photos without wax spot. Furthermore, almost everything on board has been addressed. Technically and optically 100 points. This Westerly Berwick is only 1.10 meters deep, ideal for the shallow Dutch inland waterways, fall dry on the Wadden Sea, you name it. Because of the bilge keels she is very stable and can also handle larger waters such as the North and Baltic Sea Easy. So if you are looking for a spacious family boat with a large sailing area, where you don't have to do anything at all, then you should not get the Rambam, you should buy the "Rambam". Do it, it will be the best decision of your life.
An incredibly well maintained sailing yacht that is in top condition!
She is pleasantly complete, what about the following items on board:
- BOLT SCREW!
- solar panels
- good electrical system with charger and shore power
- windlass with anchor and chain
- swimming ladder
- fenders and mooring lines, all super neat
- good cockpit tent
- beautiful sprayhood and sail cover
- winter flap
- Nasa Clipper duet depth gauge and log
- wind gauge
- navigation lights
- marine radio
and much more and more and more......
In terms of comfort, it is also good to be on this Rambam:
- sink with tap
- toilet in separate room with extra washbasin
- hot water supply: kettle........
- interior lighting
- TV, yes really!
- tidy cushions
- brand new real mattresses in the tip, that's better than at home
and many other fine things that make life on board pleasant......
The sails are beautiful as you would expect with this Westerly Berwick. There is a Furlex furling reefing system on which the Genoa is set. Of course a mainsail and there is a Bolle Jan present. All lines, halyards, sheets, stays, winches etc. in wonderful good condition! This ship sails great and has an extra sail cover to protect the headsail (see photos). Nothing wrong with the Rambam.
Just a quick reminder of what has been updated in recent years:
- new refrigerator in 2019
- new anchor winch in 2019
- new heating system in 2019
- new batteries in 2019
- new solar panels in 2020
- new bed base in forepeak in 2021
- new mattresses in 2021 (still unbunked new in plastic)
- new antifouling in 2021
And if the boat is there for a while the owner will think of something to renew again. Really a beautiful yacht, in top condition.
Do not miss the boat!
This ship is only on appointment in Zoutkamp, Marina het Hunzegat, to visit.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, und natürlich auch Deutsch.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 110 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 6