Thick Nanni diesel, 5 cylinder with 62 HP, built in 2002, only 407 hours, TOPMOTOR!. For sale from first owner, a beautiful Lemsteraak with separate owner's cabin, good engine and ditto sails. Well maintained, spacious and sturdy.
Basic data of the De Boer Lemsteraak
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Brand:De Boer
- Ship's name:Hinderika Adriana
- Motorization:Thick Nanni diesel, 5 cylinder with 62 HP, built in 2002, only 407 hours, TOPMOTOR!
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1983
- Last refit:2015
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:30.51 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1150 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lauwersoog
- Price:£ 35.174 VAT Paid (€ 39.550 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
In flat-bottomed country the Lemsteraak is king. Did you know that a German water sports magazine once organised a race on the IJsselmeer between a Lemsteraak and a sharp polyester regatta sailing yacht and that the Lemsteraak could easily keep up with her opponent on the straight and even pass them in strong winds...... YES, just google it. So the Lemsteraak is the King of flatbottomships. The specimen that we have for you at the jetty is of the 'De Boer' type. She is 9.50 metres long and in excellent condition. Unique on the inside, this Lemsteraak has an enclosed owner's cabin with a double bed on the starboard side. Of course equipped with a reliable inboard diesel, a Nanni 5 cylinder with 60 HP with few hours running time (which is still like new). Heating on board, good electrics and much more. A wonderfully spacious and heavily built ship, which does not flinch in high winds. Highly recommended for Lemsteraak enthusiasts.
Remarks: ship with separate owner's cabin, pleasant layout, thick beautiful diesel, neat sails. Completely complete. With this ship are delivered 2 matching portholes which can be mounted instead of the large rectangular windows in the saloon. This can be arranged by Easy Sail, the ship then gets an even more classic and traditional look. The ship has headroom all the way to the front of the ship. Swords, boom and gaff are in storage and in good condition.
This ship is more than complete, ask for our documentation.
This ship is only on appointment to view in Lauwersoog.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, and of course Deutsch!
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 11.5 m
- Draught: 80 cm
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0