Recent (2015) Solé Mini 33 diesel, 3 cylinder with 31HP. Propeller shaft was overhauled in 2019.. Very complete Southerly 115. This sailing yacht is technically in a very good condition, much has been renewed, nice and spacious. An all-rounder.
Basic data of the Southerly 115
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Thetis
- Motorization:Recent (2015) Solé Mini 33 diesel, 3 cylinder with 31HP. Propeller shaft was overhauled in 2019.
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Motorsailor
- Year of construction:1986
- Last refit:2019
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.91 feet
- Width:11.88 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1500 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lauwersoog
- Price:£ 49.359 VAT Paid (€ 55.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
What do the following locations have in common? New York, Sneek, South Africa, Easter Island, Lathum, Australia, Finland, Terschelling, Marken and so on and on and on and on and...... you get it. What do all these places have in common? You can get there with a Southerly 115! Find a place with water and the Southerly can sail there. How cool is that? An unlimited sailing area because of the variable draught. Falling straight dry and at the same time fighting big waves, the Southerly 115 can do it. In addition, these are super spacious ships where you can easily go out with 6 crew members. Luxuriously equipped with bow thruster, autopilot, roll reefing system, heating, complete galley and so on...... and on. The Southerly 115 we are offering here also has a recent engine from 2015 and a completely overhauled propeller shaft in 2019, otherwise there is the world renewed on board. So whether you go sailing to Cuba or the Antilles or stay in the Netherlands and enjoy the Lauwersmeer or for example the Veluwe Lake, the boat which you can take along best is at our jetty, that is the Southerly 115. Really something for everyone.
This ship is more than complete, ask for our documentation.
This ship can be visited in Lauwersoog by appointment only.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, and of course Deutsch!
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 15 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 69 cm
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Berths: fixed: 7