Pleasant quiet running Beta Marine diesel, 4 cylinder, 18 HP, well maintained and reliable.. Particularly beautiful Huzar 30 with lifting keel and flat bottom, so falling dry is an egg. A wonderful sailing, well equipped all-rounder. Beautiful
Basic data of the Huzar 30
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Curilon 2
- Motorization:Pleasant quiet running Beta Marine diesel, 4 cylinder, 18 HP, well maintained and reliable.
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2009
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.86 feet
- Width:10.17 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1300 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lauwersoog
- Price:£ 70.703 VAT Paid (€ 79.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
A beautiful yacht, an absolute jewel, a dream ship, truly a wonderful ship. This Huzar 30 Offshore is a great sailing yacht, well built, beautifully lined, fully equipped and more than well maintained. Such a boat that you really don't have to do anything about, except buy her of course. The ship is in more than good condition, is of course without defects or points of improvement and ready for a new skipper.
The Huzar 30 is a ship with a retractable keel (draught 0.70 to 1.30) and has a flat bottom. Ideal to fall dry on the Wadden Sea. The ship was built in 2009 and is owned by the first owners who sailed the Wadden Sea, the North Sea and the Baltic Sea with it (of course also the beautiful Dutch inland waters, with a draught of 0.70 you really get everywhere). A lovely boat with lots of interior space and everything equally beautiful and neatly finished. It is a bit of a killer to call something 'as good as new'.... but yes, this Huzar 30 is.
And..... it's a nice complete ship,how about:
- Plastimo cooker with oven, bake hot sandwiches in the morning, all right?!
- Sink with faucet
- Boiler, so always hot water
- A complete wet room with shower!
- Dirty water tank on board (capacity 39 litres)
- Drinking water tank, pleasantly large with 110 litres
- Led lighting throughout the ship
- Jabsco pump toilet
- Waeco fridge
- Audio with speakers from Pioneer
- Webasto heating
- 12 volts and USB connection, useful for charging your mobile devices for example
- Mosquito nets in front of all windows, so you keep the vermin out Easy
and so on and so forth, just complete.
Then the equipment, just everything you need:
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Swim ladder stored in the mirror (very nice)
- Rocna anchor with 15 metre lead chain and 20 metre line
- 2 Electric winches (anchor and sails): Quick Aries
- Navigation lights
- Battery charger and shore power connection
- Depth gauge and Log: Raymarine ST40
- Wind gauge: Raymarine ST40
- Radio: Raymarine 55E-DSC Class D
- GPS: Garmin 72H
- Autopilot: Raymarine TP32
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Vibrating radar reflector
- AIS receiver and Multiplexer for laptop navigation
and no doubt some things that are not here right now.
In terms of motorization, it's as you'd expect on a recent yacht. There is an excellent running Beta Marine inboard diesel on board, 4 cylinders that delivers 18 HP. Propulsion is by means of a fixed propeller. The diesel tank has a capacity of 40 litres, which you don't empty so quickly with this economical, smooth engine. There are 3 recent batteries on board VMF Green System. What's nice about this Beta Marine is the quiet / silent running, just engines is just as much fun as sailing with this Huzar 30.
Then the sails, it is after all a sailing yacht. The sails are from 2009 and in excellent condition. There is a mainsail and a large jib, total sail area is 40m2. Of course, this ship is equipped with a roll / reefing system for the headsail. All lines, halyards, shots etc. are in good condition. There is a handy lazyjack system on the boom and in combination with the roll / reefing system you can sail her very Easy solo, all lines are also from the cockpit to operate. An extra that will make you very happy is that there is an electric winch (next to the 3 hand winches), that's a luxury, you will never want to do without it again. This ship is equipped with a good working mast ironing installation. Mast, boom, rigging, pits: everything as it should be!
The Huzar 30 that we offer here is the last built in her series. All experiences from previous yachts are combined in the Curilon 2, because that's her name. With good reason a well and cleverly thought out ship that is still at the beginning of her life, she is only 11 years old. If you want to sail without hassle for the next 20 years then this Huzar 30 is an absolute candidate.
So.... are you looking for a sailing yacht with an unlimited sailing area, which is in top condition and with which you can sail that beautiful Wadden Sea? HEBBES! This Huzar 30 Offshore is it all. Come and have a look, she is in Lauwersoog (currently in winter storage).
Visits by appointment only.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, and of course German.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, however, no rights can be derived from its content.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 13 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 70 cm
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 6