Recently, 2010, Westerbeke 30B3 diesel, 3 cylinder with 27HP and only 255 hours of operation, as NEW. For those who love a beautiful classic line, a Mulder & Rich Orange Blossom. Absolutely a beautiful yacht, nice classic and in neat condition.
Basic data of the Mulder & Rijke Oranjebloesem
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Brand:Mulder & Rijke
- Ship's name:Scarlett
- Motorization:Recently, 2010, Westerbeke 30B3 diesel, 3 cylinder with 27HP and only 255 hours of operation, as NEW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1969
- Last refit:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.53 feet
- Width:8.53 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1290 cm
- Headroom inside:170 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lauwersoog
- Price:£ 8.671 VAT Paid (€ 9.750 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
An indestructible one (OK, she won't survive an atomic war, waves of 475 meters high probably won't either, a steam locomotive thrown on top of the boat with an aerial work platform will certainly cause damage and she won't survive an alien attack without tearing her clothes either.....), an almost indestructible Orange Blossom thus, built at the quality shipyard Mulder & Rijke (those of a.o. a lot of lifeboats). This polyester sailing yacht has a beautiful line, excellent sailing characteristics and a spacious, cozy interior. She is in good condition and ready to sail immediately. Did you know that one of these ships sailed around the world at the end of the sixties? A more than seaworthy ship that is well equipped and an inboard Mitsubishi diesel, marinised by Westerbeke, has only 255 running hours, almost new. Anything for you?
Nice, that classic line. Really an eyecatcher with a bowsprit that is about 10 meters long. The superstructure with the quasi bucket deck in front, the spacious cockpit, the cozy interior. Everything makes this ship a timeless beauty. Somebody once sailed around the world with an Orange Blossom, that is fine with such a ship. The skipper did not do that at the time and he sailed, I think, on a reef in Australia, the ship did not survive that...... something else to watch out for next to that atomic war or steam locomotive.
Then the equipment, this Orange Blossom (remains a crazy name) is pretty complete:
- fenders and mooring lines
- anchor with chain over the existing anchor winch (manual)
- separate swim ladder
- navigation lights
- Sestrel Moore compass with lighting
- Navman VHF 7100 marine radio
- Furuno GPS navigator GP31 (an old lady)
- Simrad TP20 autopilot
- electric and manual bilge pump
- cardanic cooker on alocohol
- sink with tap, a bronze pump - really beautiful!
- cooling box on 12v. (among the banks)
- interior lighting on LED
- toilet in separate room
- mastervolt battery charger
- shore power connection
- 12 volt connection in the cabin
and so much more!
The sails are fine, there is a mainsail, a genoa and a jib. For the genoa there is a reefing installation on the bowsprit. There is a mast ironing installation on board. All lines/falls/shots/blocks/ winches in good condition (although some lines can use a wash by now). There is a hood over the boom and also a somewhat older spinnakerboom present. This ship sails fine and is good to sail solo. For the sporty sailors the sailing equipment can be extended, for touring sailors you can immediately get away with it in this configuration.
Technically the ship is in good condition. The engine, drive, electricity, everything in order.
Just a very nice honest boat that can easily last another 50 years.
She is waiting for you in Lauwersoog and can only be visited by appointment.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English and of course German.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, however, no rights can be derived from its content.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 12.9 m
- Draught: 140 cm
- Headroom: 170 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4