Well running recent Beta Marine diesel 25HP from 2009 with about 2300 operating hours. Super reliabl. Prima Ventura 30 sailing yacht equipped for large sea voyages. It is a heavy built ship that is technically in top condition. A versatile yacht.
Basic data of the Ventura 30
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Tadorna
- Motorization:Well running recent Beta Marine diesel 25HP from 2009 with about 2300 operating hours. Super reliabl
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1974
- Last refit:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:30.61 feet
- Width:9.78 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1270 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Kampen
- Price:£ 10.628 VAT Paid (€ 11.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The author of this piece sometimes makes himself guilty of 'big/tough stories about boat trips'. You make your story just a little nicer and forget to mention for example that it wasn't wind force 9 but a force 5, that you weren't proud at the helm but hung seasick over the railing and that you weren't on the Baltic Sea but on the Sneekermeer.... All right, strong stories... just not on this boat. This Ventura 30 is more of a truer. A beautifully lined, heavily built 30 foot sailing yacht. Good interior space, well rigged and with a very, VERY good seaway. Really a gem in the crown. This ship is very well maintained, more than complete and ready to go. And... honestly, even on this ship we can come up with some strong stories... only they'll be pretty 'over the top' since this sailing yacht can have most of it. Start by inventing stories, but first come and see this beautiful Ventura 30, you will never forgive yourself when she is gone.
Soon more info.
Or take a look at the site of the owner: https://zeiljachtventura30.wordpress.com/.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 12.7 m
- Draught: 165 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0