Reliable Mercedes OM616 diesel, 4 cylinder with 70 HP, engine overhaul in 1991. Runs fine!. Special ship this Feltz 11.00 flat-bottomed sailing yacht with lift keel, so no swords. A tough space miracle suitable for permanent living and more!
Basic data of the Feltz 11.00 Midzwaard
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Model:11.00 Midzwaard
- Ship's name:Laura
- Motorization:Reliable Mercedes OM616 diesel, 4 cylinder with 70 HP, engine overhaul in 1991. Runs fine!
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Houseboat
- Year of construction:1987
- Last refit:2018
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.09 feet
- Width:12.07 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1600 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 66.257 VAT Paid (€ 74.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Whoa, this is one of them, a flat-bottomed yacht with a lifting keel. That means dry fall: Yeah, swords: NO. This ship is unique in its kind and was built at the time as a director ship for the ARD series 'Das Rätsel des Sandbanks', in Dutch 'Het raadsel van de Wadden'. That is very special, built in 1987 according to drawings from 1908. Absolutely a unique appearance. What's even more bizarrely cool: you can live on it! There is heating on board, a spacious galley, lovely living room with almost 2 meters headroom, a shower (yes... and with hot water), toilet, TV and much more. The ship is equipped with insulation so you can use it all year round. She is in terms of space and sailing characteristics a bit in the corner of the Lemsteraak ... but is much more exclusive and secretly also a lot tougher. So 'forget' that Lemsteraak, come see this Feltz 11.00. A space miracle with a tough line and an almost unlimited sailing area. Curious? You're welcome aboard.
More info soon.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 16 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 100 cm
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 5