Recent Nanni 321 inboard diesel, 3 cylinder delivering 21HP, newly placed in 2011, top condition!. Very nice timeless Vindö 32 from Scandinavia. There is a lot of new aamn board in recent years, really a wonderful good boat. A beauty!
Basic data of the Vindö 32
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Waters Meet
- Motorization:Recent Nanni 321 inboard diesel, 3 cylinder delivering 21HP, newly placed in 2011, top condition!
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1977
- Last refit:2012
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.36 feet
- Width:9.02 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1270 cm
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 17.743 VAT Paid (€ 19.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Sweden has more to offer than just IKEA, Abba, meatballs in tomato sauce and Volvo. In this Scandinavian country they also build pretty good sailing yachts. There are a number of large Swedish yards that have delivered real gems over the years. One of those gems is this Vindö 32. A jewel to see with her mahogany superstructure, beautiful hull line and teak deck. Truly a timeless beauty, so much more beautiful than those meatballs in tomato sauce... also tasty but still.
Back to the Vindö 32. The one that Easy Sail has for you at the dock is in very good condition, has a new inboard diesel, new genoa, the cockpit is completely renewed, new heating, new winter tent and so on. On the outside beautiful, on the inside insanely cozy, cozy and spacious. A top yacht for the lover of beautiful things.
At the moment a Vindö 32 is on a trip around the world (not this one of course because she is in Dokkumer Nieuwe Zijlen on the shore), the ship is called 'Magic Carpet' and on Youtube her owners have opened a canal with all kinds of things about the Vindö 32 and the trips they make with her. This young couple is totally in love with their Vindö 32 and they explain very well why. Really worth a visit on Youtube, the canal is called 'Sailing Magic Carpet'.
Back to the Vindö 32 we are talking about. She is in very good condition and has had quite a few improvements in recent years. Below is a short list of all the things that have been done. Important to mention is that Easy Sail still provides her with new antifouling, polishes the hull, gives the engine a yearly turn and repairs a spot on the bumper, after that she is completely ready for all the trips you want to make with her.
- 2011 new engine installed (meanwhile less than 700 hours running)
- 2012 cockpit completely renewed with mahogany backrest and solid teak cockpit benches
- 2012 pot lid completely renewed
- 2014 new roll/reef installation Furlex 104s
- 2015 manhole made in the diesel tank and tank completely cleaned
- 2017 new Genoa (130%), Dijkstra Sailing
- 2018 ramp with major engine maintenance
- 2019 new summer/winter tent
- 2020 new antifouling, hull polished, engine turn, bump list repair, mast foot leakage tackled
In short, really in good condition and ready for a new owner.
Important to mention is that the Vindö 32 is a long keel sailing yacht with a heavily built polyster hull (osmosis free) and polyster deck, cockpit and cabin superstructure. The cabin superstructure is made of mahogany wood, polyester deck and cockpit with teak. A beautiful combination, it looks really beautiful. The windows are nice and clear so there is a lot of light in the cozy interior. You immediately notice that this is a quality ship, everything is beautifully finished and the recently placed Webasto hot air heating keeps the boat pleasantly warm on cold nights.
This Vindö 32 is delivered completely ready to sail, so included:
- fenders with line
- anchor with chain and line (double anchor)
- long liners
- swimming ladder
- navigation lights
- interior lighting
- sink with tap (electric)
- cooler in the sink
- cooker 2 burners on gas (gas tank available)
- neat pillow set
- Webasto hot air heating type Airtop 2000ST from 2009
- shore power connection
- 12v. connection (useful for tablet or smartphone)
- battery charger: Victorn 12/30 30A. from 2006
- Depth gauge and log: Raymarine Bidata ST40
- marine radio
- radio/cd player interior
- toilet in separate room with washbasin and tap
- Drinking water tank capacity 60L.
- bilge pump
- fire extinguisher
and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on....
The engine is a in 2011 newly placed Nanno 321 inboard diesel, 3 cylinders delivering 21 HP. The engine runs great and stands almost completely still on the engine mounts, a real pleasure this power source. The engine is well maintained and has had all maintenance. The engine drives a Vetus water lubricated propeller shaft. Contents diesel tank 45L. Furthermore there are 2 recent batteries on board: starter battery 73AH from 2018, light battery 105AH from 2019. The number of running hours of this engine is less than 700 hours, so hardly run-in. You won't find a neater and technically better engine easily, really 100 points!
And then the rigging. That is also fine. The sail wardrobe is not very large and consists of a recent 130% Genoa of Dijkstra Sails from 2017 and a mainsail Mainstrom XL from 2001. The sails are good, lines, traps, shots, blocks, stays, mast etc. etc. everything is good! There are 4 winches on deck, 2 x self-tailing. There is a cover for over the boom and a cover for over the furling genoa, both recent. The sprayhood is neat but a bit older. If desired, the ship can be delivered with cockpit control, which is not the case at the moment.
Water displacement/weight 3600KG.
This ship has had 3 owners so far.
Anything else to report? No, just come and have a look and fall in love with this beautiful boat. It's a timeless almost classic with a beautiful line. A sailing yacht where you sail very Easy to Scandinavia (she comes originally from Sweden) but also larger trips are absolutely possible (then there must be a good GPS on it, which is missing)... And what about the Dutch inland waterways? She sails great and is steady on course, really a boat for also the IJsselmeer, the Randmeren, the Zeeland waters... make it up.
Interested? Call or mail for a viewing, she is currently in Dokkumer Nieuwe Zijlen on the shore. Trade-in is possible, all inspections allowed.
Viewings by appointment only.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, and of course also Deutsch.
These advertisements have been compiled with the greatest possible care, however, no rights can be derived from their content.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 12.7 m
- Draught: 130 cm
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 1