3 blade propeller, velvet gearbox and a torycroft/BMC 2.2, 55hp. The engine is completely overhauled. This Ariadne 950 Stentor has 7 fixed berths and by converting the dinette it creates the possibility for 2 additional berths
Basic data of the Ariadne Stentor 950
- Seller:Dolphin Yachtbrokers
- Model:Stentor 950
- Motorization:3 blade propeller, velvet gearbox and a torycroft/BMC 2.2, 55hp. The engine is completely overhauled
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1980
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:32.81 feet
- Width:10.17 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:240 cm
- Beds:7fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Hartelijk (NL)
- Price:£ 33.351 VAT Paid (€ 37.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Franklin Zielinski
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This Ariadne 950 Stentor has 7 fixed berths and by converting the dinette creates the possibility for 2 additional berths (This makes it to 9!!!).
In the boat there is plenty of storage space, there are closets under the beds, under the dinette and 2 cabinets on either side of the galley. In short, the boat contains a lot of (practical) space. The galley is partly renewed. The back wall and the worktop with beautiful sink have been renewed. The drain - which was below the waterline with a standpipe - is neatly sealed and now discharges above the waterline. The toilet is very spacious, equipped with a porta-pottie.
The ship is yard built by Ariadne-Edam around 1980.
The propulsion is controlled by a 3 blade propeller, velvet reverse clutch and a torycroft/BMC 2.2, 55hp. The engine was completely overhauled and has since run 700 hours. In 2020 all cooling water hoses were replaced. The engine has a closed cooling system, so no weed pot that can clog or need to be replaced every time. The engine uses diesel from the 300L tank which was completely cleaned in winter 2020.
The boat has a water tank (stainless steel) of 200L for rinsing / showering etc. and a 45L day tank (with tank gauge, read in the galley) for drinking water coupled with a 6L hot water heater.
All mattresses and pillows were renewed in 2020. The floor of the wheelhouse has been completely renewed. Entirely new tent installed in 2021. Everything zips off and the tent can be taken apart in 2 parts or just the back so the bed in the aft cabin becomes a sun bed. The tent can also be zipped off completely so that it can be sailed in a convertible.
Port window in the wheelhouse can be opened for a fresh breeze. Large leather steering chair of the brand Zwaardvis. Large (escape) hatch forward with nice view from the bed in the tip. The boat is completely painted, the underwater hull (which was in tar) was blasted in 2020 and built with a 2 component system (sigma 280 and then sigma 380), to be finished with an antifouling of your choice.
A beautiful stainless steel railing with beautiful staircase was installed in 2020. Stainless steel flagpoles are from 2020. Stainless steel support for BB engine on the stern. 4 new Fenders (Brand: Majoni) of 2020. Fender holders stainless steel of 2020.
New anodes are placed in 2020.
Electricity has been professionally installed, diagrams of this are present.
220 connection to starboard and is fused to the boat. Victron battery charger (2021), which charges the 2 105ah batteries. 1 is the starter battery and the other the house battery. Both are charged by the engine when sailing or by the Victron 30ah charger when connected to shore power. The bow thruster is powerful enough with 55kg and is from the brand Side-Power. New oil and anode received in 2020.
New compressor fridge from Dometic (110liter) with freezer compartment indispensable for cold drinks. Webasto 3900(4kw) diesel heater with its own tank, so you're warm during cold or wet days!
The boat is sold after 2 seasons of use and is available immediately.
Truly a beautiful ship!
More information about this Ariadne 950 Stentor.
The data in brief:
* Hull length: 9.60m (by the stairs and railing 10 meters)
* Width: 3.20m
* Draught: 0.85m
* Air draught: 2.35m
* Shipyard: Ariadne Edam around 1980
* Berths: 7 (2 extra can be created by converting the dinette)
* Bow thruster: 55kg (Side-Power)
* Engine: BMC 2.2, 55pk.
* Diesel tank: 300L, water tank (stainless steel) 200L, day tank 45L coupled to 6L boiler.
Much has been replaced, improved and renewed on the boat. The boat sails and maneuvers very well.
For more information: Franklin Zielinski - www.dolphinyachtbrokers.nl - firstname.lastname@example.org - 06-25289747
Click here for more information
- Designer: Ariadne Edam
- Shipyard: Edam
- CE-category: C
- CE max engine: 55 hp
- Passenger capacity: 7
- Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 2.4 m
- Draught: 90 cm
- Maximum draught: 90 cm
- Minimum draught: 90 cm
- Waterline length: 960 cm
- Displacement: 9 tonnes
- Ballast: 300 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 7 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 250 litre Stainless steel
- Water tank gauge:
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Spirit
- Fridge & power source: Electric
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: torycroft/BMC 2.2, 55pk
- Model: BMC 2.2
- Year: 1980
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 55 hp
- Engine hours: 700
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 300 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 10 km/h
- Cruising speed: 9 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Bow thruster: Electric
- Battery: 2 x 105 Ah
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Anchors & material: 1 x Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails:
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: