Williams 395 Sports jet
Basic data of the Williams Sportjet 395
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:Sportjet 395
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2018
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:12.80 feet
- Width:5.81 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
RIB tender with jet propulsion. Ideal as a dinghy for a motor or sailing yacht.
With this Turbojet you will have a special experience due to the phenomenal sailing characteristics: acceleration, speed and course stability are the key features.
Williams 395 Sportjet
- Year of construction: 2018
- Engine: BRP Rotax - 90 hp
- Max. number of persons: 6
- Top speed: 74 Km/hour
- Fuel tank capacity: 50 L
- Number of air chambers: 5
Delta Watersport has more than 25 years of experience in the assembly of RIB's and engines that are used both privately and professionally.
The assembly is based on the worst conditions (salt water / heat) and therefore we pay much attention to the electrical installation and the prevention of corrosion.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 40 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0