Yamaha 70 hp 4-stroke. Highfield 460 OM
Basic data of the Highfield Ocean Master 460
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:Ocean Master 460
- Motorization:Yamaha 70 hp 4-stroke
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Year of construction:2016
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Suitable for part ownership, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:15.09 feet
- Width:6.89 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 18.899 VAT Paid (€ 21.250 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Highfield 460 ocean master is known for its high quality, good sailing properties, and is resistant to harsh conditions.
To prevent discoloration by UV light, the floats are made of Hypalon, which has a longer lifespan than floats made of PVC materials.
The hull of this RIB is made of lightweight aluminium, is extremely resistant to salt water and will not rust. This results of course in a very long lifespan.
- Yamaha 70 hp 4-stroke outboard engine
- Deep V
- Various towing eyes
- Navigation lighting
- Hydraulic steering
- Max. weight: 1000 kg
- Max. persons: 9
- Max. power: 80 hp
You are more than welcome to visit our showroom in Stellendam to admire these or other tenders and get advice.
Delta Watersport has more than 25 years of experience in the assembly of RIB's and engines that are used both privately and professionally.
The assembly is based on the worst conditions (salt water / heat) and therefore we pay much attention to the electrical installation and the prevention of corrosion.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 47 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0