BRP Rotax 90 hp four-stroke. Turbojet 285 LP
Basic data of the Williams 285 Turbojet Low Profile
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:285 Turbojet Low Profile
- Motorization:BRP Rotax 90 hp four-stroke
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2021
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:9.51 feet
- Width:5.64 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
New Williams Turbojet 285
Construction year 2020
Jet propulsion engine : BRP Rotax brand - Type : 903 - Power 90 hp
Floaters : Hypalon Dark Blue / Arctic Grey
Upholstery: Vinyl Off White
New RIB tender with jet propulsion. Ideal as a dinghy for a motor or sailing yacht.
With this Turbojet you will have a special experience due to the phenomenal sailing characteristics: acceleration, speed and course stability are the key features.
You have 24 months (after commissioning) Delta Watersport warranty, so extra security with the purchase of this tender.
We would like to invite you to visit our showroom from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Trial sailing is also possible, but we kindly ask you to make an appointment.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 30 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0